#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
immorta said:
Embarrassing performance. This was an opportunity to demonstrate class and respect.

Nah, let me feign an elbow from behind and then give lip in a press conference.

Toolbag

Neither Scott has any class whatsoever. 2 of the biggest turds in the game.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
IanG said:
Neither Scott has any class whatsoever. 2 of the biggest turds in the game.
Will Brad be fined ? Wasn’t a “good look for the game”.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
graystar1 said:
What is the reason given for him deserting the sinking ship??
Media reports that Scott presented his blue print for the next three years to the board a few weeks ago n the board basically said yeah, nah, *smile* off, that's *smile*. Now they're just negotiating the final years pay out.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
TigerMasochist said:
Media reports that Scott presented his blue print for the next three years to the board a few weeks ago n the board basically said yeah, nah, *smile* off, that's sh!t. Now they're just negotiating the final years pay out.

Makes sense, but why the Board have him contracted for next year as well is worth questioning.

It’s takes a special coach to take a destination club nowhere ;D , to craft an irrelevant club into a highly irrelevant club and how both parties can wrong foot each other in a negotiation and then walk away like they both don’t know what happened. :help

Maybe lolnorf have already tapped his successor on the shoulder and then couldn’t stop giggling in the meeting.

Buyer beware

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Brad Scott's presser: "....this great club...." you sure Brad?

Where's Parrott brain in all of this?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Wouldn't it be great if David King got the coaching gig at Norf. I know it's not going to happen, but i reckon that'd be be enough to tip Scott over the edge :D

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
TigerMasochist said:
Media reports that Scott presented his blue print for the next three years to the board a few weeks ago n the board basically said yeah, nah, *smile* off, that's sh!t. Now they're just negotiating the final years pay out.

"I've got it under control. We recruit Grundy, Cripps, Bontempelli, Rance and Cameron and take the flag."

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Stated that when he gave the club a presentation for the future direction of the club provided them with the option of him stepping away, which they obviously jumped at.

What I don’t understand, is that If it was such an amicable decision why was it hidden from and only sprung on the players last minute, moments before he is set to be thrown from a speeding vehicle? It comes across as a fire evacuation, rather than the concidered, mutual decision that was only centered around what’s best for the club. Which I guess in the end it was, given North obviously wants him out as quickly as possible.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
DirtyDogTiger said:
Rhyce.
When was our last 100pt winning margin?

Wait on.
I’m getting flashbacks when Budda Hocking stood in for Port.
We lost.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
tiger76 said:
Stated that when he gave the club a presentation for the future direction of the club provided them with the option of him stepping away, which they obviously jumped at.

What I don’t understand, is that If it was such an amicable decision why was it hidden from and only sprung on the players last minute, moments before he is set to be thrown from a speeding vehicle? It comes across as a fire evacuation, rather than the concidered, mutual decision that was only centered around what’s best for the club. Which I guess in the end it was, given North obviously wants him out as quickly as possible.

Someone leaked it before they were ready.

Remember when we used to leak like a sieve

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
se7en said:
Wait on.
I’m getting flashbacks when Budda Hocking stood in for Port.
We lost.

Except the lol’s have already played their game for the coach.

From memory, not many sacked coaches are given farewell games.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Well I would be very happy not to have to listen to this surly smug underachiever ever again. Good riddance.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Norf played their big GF yesterday. All being well we should put them to the sword on Friday night.