#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

I hope North don't get another soft Covid affected win with the number of players Freo have out, our draft pick depends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I hope North don't get another soft Covid affected win with the number of players Freo have out, our draft pick depends on it.

Ideally #lolNorf get enough wins to cancel out a special priority pick, but still finish last

Reactions: 4 users
You know you’re at rock bottom when Carltoon players mock you for being crap.

Reactions: 3 users
You know you’re at rock bottom when Carltoon players mock you for being crap.
Struck me as fairly strange when young SOSSOS got stuck into Horney Francis about #lolnorf being a *smile* club. SOSSOS has spent his entire career being a mediocre footballer at a *smile* club. You'd think he might realise at some stage that he's part of the root cause for Carlscum being crap for so long.

• Haha
Struck me as fairly strange when young SOSSOS got stuck into Horney Francis about #lolnorf being a *smile* club. SOSSOS has spent his entire career being a mediocre footballer at a *smile* club. You'd think he might realise at some stage that he's part of the root cause for Carlscum being crap for so long.
He got games for free whilst they were *smile* because of his name only.

Now he's getting carried along still and is not responsible in any way shape or form for the improvement in the Blues.

Silvagni might want to just worry about getting a kick.

Reactions: 3 users
Did a little research. Since sossos debuted, Carl scum have won 36 games and lost 85. Lolnorf in the same period won 42 and lost 78. Not great but if lolnorf were *smile*, what does that make carlscum? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know Simpkin and LDU are contracted for another season or 2 but is there anyone else we can extract from Norf? They are a bigger basket case than West coast.

I know Simpkin and LDU are contracted for another season or 2 but is there anyone else we can extract from Norf? They are a bigger basket case than West coast.
Larkey, he's be the perfect replacement for Jack.

I reckon if clubs try to pick over the carcass of Noth the AFL will step in with some new rule to prevent it........

Reactions: 2 users
Shut 'em down. Cost-cutting everywhere yet we're still subsidising a basket case no one cares about.

In: Tassie
Out: Norf

Reactions: 1 users
Would thrive in our forward line.
Yeh he’s a sort of more talented and athletic version of Caddy.
Him, Thomas, Larkey and Sympkin the players I would like. If Zurhar out of contract assume the most gettable.

Norf are in a world of pain, Boomer Harvey would get a game for them, and be their best player.

Norf are in a world of pain, Boomer Harvey would get a game for them, and be their best player.

Nah... all good, they've got Callum Conman-Jones for at least another 3 and he deserves an extension as punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Watched bits of their game last week and last night
last we they tried hard but skills structure very poor
this week much better skills and sticking to structures
and plenty of young players showing flashes

freo looked a bit like us in 2017 , they are on a roll and getting excited within themselves
they are taking risks with the ball in hand , their long suffering supporters will be loving it

back to north , one player that has come to an end is Goldstein , such a warrior for so long , the game has passed him now and he’s a big no even as a rookie