#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

I reckon if clubs try to pick over the carcass of Noth the AFL will step in with some new rule to prevent it........
Tell them Clarkson will be coaching them.
When they move to tassie

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Sam Edmonds reporting that Horne - Francis and his management have stepped away from contract extension talks!
Callum Conman-Jones has obviously upset the apple cart... naughty boy!

Reactions: 2 users
Sam Edmonds reporting that Horne - Francis and his management have stepped away from contract extension talks!
Of course he has, who’d want to spend their career there?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
David Noble in the news for having to apologise for giving the team a spray after the rd 3 108 point drubbing from Brisbane.

But Robbo has used Melbourne under Goodwin (and Roos ) as the marker of “uncompromising”:

6A3AC130-A3BC-4AED-9DAE-A3711975D8BC.jpeg

But didn’t Melbourne players refuse to do a pre season camp or something 2 years ago? Someone remind me.

But didn’t Melbourne players refuse to do a pre season camp or something 2 years ago? Someone remind me.

Complained to the AFLPA about needing to do a pre-season camp. AFLPA then approached the club to stop the Camps.

Connection at it's finest

Reactions: 1 users
Complained to the AFLPA about needing to do a pre-season camp. AFLPA then approached the club to stop the Camps.

Connection at it's finest
That’s it, thank you. Short memory has Robbo.

David Noble in the news for having to apologise for giving the team a spray after the rd 3 108 point drubbing from Brisbane.

But Robbo has used Melbourne under Goodwin (and Roos ) as the marker of “uncompromising”:

View attachment 15336

Started building 5 years ago under Paul Roos? Goodwin was coach 5 years ago. the 4 years after Roos left they finished 9th, 4th (getting thrashed in the prelim), 17th and 9th. Looks like Goodwin had to do a bit of re-wiring to the list Roos left him.
Robinson, like many who write about sports, just spouts whatever comes into his head at the time,

View attachment 15336

The players should apologise to him after the dross they've served up this season.

LOL. A bloke that's been there for 6 months already knows he doesn't want to hang around.

What a basket case of a footy club. We don't need a 19th team. We just need to move Norf to Tassie and re-build it there.

No No No.

Tasmania deserves it's own state team built from scratch. The state rightly won't get behind some re-branded concoction of a basket case like North.

Reactions: 11 users
LOL. A bloke that's been there for 6 months already knows he doesn't want to hang around.

What a basket case of a footy club. We don't need a 19th team. We just need to move Norf to Tassie and re-build it there.
As Leysy says, they don't deserve it. Jack Ziebell said they have record membership this year and you would think many of them are from Tassie who'll rightly get behind their own mob eventually.
Doesn't matter which way you slice n dice it. North are juicy frooted!

I reckon he's gonna do a Figgy. Surely with Cows or Port.

Reactions: 3 users
No No No.

Tasmania deserves it's own state team built from scratch. The state rightly won't get behind some re-branded concoction of a basket case like North.
Then fold Norf and set up a new club. Point being, Norf don't deserve to be in an elite comp whereas Tassie deserves a team.

Interesting. We were pretty keen..
Think we would be looking at a mid free agent rather giving away multiple 1st round picks, at least I hope that is the case.

If Nth took our offer we would have no Gibcus and whoever in next years draft.

Interesting. We were pretty keen..
This could work out well... we let them have Tarrant back NOW... and we tell them we're still on good terms with CJ and we'll talk him into a contract extension.
Our only other stipulation is that JHF isn't allowed to attend skills or development sessions at North in the next 2 years.

Kids a fool to leave North now.
they're on track to make finals in 2057.
He'll be the next Nafan Buckley.

Started building 5 years ago under Paul Roos? Goodwin was coach 5 years ago. the 4 years after Roos left they finished 9th, 4th (getting thrashed in the prelim), 17th and 9th. Looks like Goodwin had to do a bit of re-wiring to the list Roos left him.
Robinson, like many who write about sports, just spouts whatever comes into his head at the time,
Roos last game as coach for the Dees was a 100+ point loss lol. Uncompromising?