#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
North still suffering from their premiership hangover after their win over us?

Btw, saw footage of Jayden Stephenson kicking out after a behind, Buddy intercepted and run in and kicked the goal whilst Stephenson just stood there with his head in his hands. How embarrassment.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
North still suffering from their premiership hangover after their win over us?

Btw, saw footage of Jayden Stephenson kicking out after a behind, Buddy intercepted and run in and kicked the goal whilst Stephenson just stood there with his head in his hands. How embarrassment.
That’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in football. He had his back to it as well and a teammate was screaming at him that Buddy was coming in. I read in the match review in the paper today that something similar happened with him in the first quarter. Very undisciplined

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That 1996 GF group photo was hard to make out who was who as most looked quite aged.

Dani Laidley had the guts to get back and mix with the boys.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Clarko wants the highest wage for a coach, by some margin, to coach the poorest most busted-arsed club? That stinks. A mill a year? fair enough. $1.5 if you're coaching a rich club like West Coke? Fair enough. But $1.6 to coach North? If true, doesn't pass the stink test, and kills any aura of romance of homecoming.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Clarko wants the highest wage for a coach, by some margin, to coach the poorest most busted-arsed club? That stinks. A mill a year? fair enough. $1.5 if you're coaching a rich club like West Coke? Fair enough. But $1.6 to coach North? If true, doesn't pass the stink test, and kills any aura of romance of homecoming.
I can understand it. Coaching North would be awful, the only thing to make it worthwhile would be the $$$$$.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Clarkson won't coach North. GWS, WCE or Port I reckon. He doesn't want to do a full rebuild

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Clarkson won't coach North. GWS, WCE or Port I reckon. He doesn't want to do a full rebuild
I think he will coach #lolnorf. He gives the impression he doesn’t want to leave Victoria, and think of how he’ll look if he can resurrect them.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I read somewhere North should look at Dyson Heppell. I, for the life of me, cant figure out how someone who has led such a weak uninspiring team that has achieved less than nothing for so long could be considered as a strong leader.

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I read somewhere North should look at Dyson Heppell. I, for the life of me, cant figure out how someone who has led such a weak uninspiring team that has achieved less than nothing for so long could be considered as a strong leader.
Gold Coast apparently have a four-year deal in front of Heppell. They'd be better off offering Mundy two years. Better player, still playing better football, would be a better playing coach they could transition to an assistant.

WCE should merge with Norf. If Norf would have them, that is.
Then relocate them to Tassie. Not to Hobart, to Burnie, then they can be the North West Coast Tasmania Penguins.

• Haha
  • Love

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sounds like Heppell will fit right in :LOL:

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Gold Coast apparently have a four-year deal in front of Heppell. They'd be better off offering Mundy two years. Better player, still playing better football, would be a better playing coach they could transition to an assistant.
or dont recruit someone who is ready for retirement. I dont mind young clubs recruiting some experience, but I am not sure there is a heap of evidence that recruiting guys who are on their last legs has been a positive for any teams. maybe Hodge at Brisbane?

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
or dont recruit someone who is ready for retirement. I dont mind young clubs recruiting some experience, but I am not sure there is a heap of evidence that recruiting guys who are on their last legs has been a positive for any teams. maybe Hodge at Brisbane?

Geelong says hello

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Mundy wanted to play on but Freo didn't offer him a contract.

• Wow

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
4 year deal? Heppell is 30. We all know which club will swoop in with a 5 year deal for him :unsure::)