#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
North missed a golden opportunity here.
Should have ran a competition, send in a chip wrapper with your name and address to be in with a chance to coach AFL team Noth Kangaroos this weekend.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Jon Ralph article in the HUN saying that when Rhyce Shaw takes over this week he,ll play the kids.

Article also states that North want more picks in this years draft.

So by assumption they don’t want to win too many more games this season.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I don't understand why the media is not all over Scott for his sniper "fake" elbow on King in his last game; plus his comments about King after the game. You can guarantee that if it was Clarkson or Hardwick they'd be having a field day that would go on for longer than a day. So a field week. (Ref: Hardwick and the nuffy Port supporter; Clarkson and the idiot drunks in Adelaide)

My opinion is that Scott should be sanctioned (verbally with suspended fine) by the AFL for his action and for his words afterwards.

There is no place for violence in any section of the game and his actions and words afterwards were rude, incorrect, self-serving and unwarranted.

AFL won't do anything, of course.

$0.02

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
tigertim said:
Jon Ralph article in the HUN saying that when Rhyce Shaw takes over this week he,ll play the kids.

It pretty much has to happen, some of the older blokes have blown their chances these past ten weeks.

Like when Jade Rawlings took over at Richmond in 2009, and our age dropped from 24.48 to 22.77 - the third biggest week-to-week drop in club history. North is considerably older at 25.88 for the season and need to rule a line.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
scottyturnerscurse said:
Anyone we should consider when the inevitable Norf firesale happens at the end of the year?

We don't really need forwards but Mason Wood & Zurhaar have talent.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Touch wood, but this looks to be timed perfectly for us. They had their 'for the coach' win on the weekend, and will now bring in kids against our better kids. I expect a spirited display from them, no doubt with their usual dollop of umpire assistance, but we should win comfortably.

E

easy_tiger

JimJessTorp said:
I don't understand why the media is not all over Scott for his sniper "fake" elbow on King in his last game; plus his comments about King after the game.

They dont need to, cause all of us with a brain would just tune out.

we all saw and heard it,

and it consummated our belief

that he's a total self-absorbed *smile* head, with a bad case

of premature irrelevance syndrome.

I am saying prayers someone is dumb enough to give the underachieving *smile* a coaching gig.

can you imagine having to listen to his first person commentary?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We play that ground like *smile*, so any favours north does of playing kids, will do me.
We need a win and get out of there.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
TigerFlag2017 said:
Brett.

Can never have enough midgets

If we’re talking about the midget Harvey - BRETT doesn’t sound like the actual name I remember being mostly yelled out by opposition fans

Seem to recall that name finished with NT

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
JimJessTorp said:
I don't understand why the media is not all over Scott for his sniper "fake" elbow on King in his last game; plus his comments about King after the game. You can guarantee that if it was Clarkson or Hardwick they'd be having a field day that would go on for longer than a day. So a field week. (Ref: Hardwick and the nuffy Port supporter; Clarkson and the idiot drunks in Adelaide)

My opinion is that Scott should be sanctioned (verbally with suspended fine) by the AFL for his action and for his words afterwards.

There is no place for violence in any section of the game and his actions and words afterwards were rude, incorrect, self-serving and unwarranted.

AFL won't do anything, of course.

$0.02

Agree

What was the outcome from when Scott kicked the security guy in Hobart? The guard pressed charges, or at least was going to.

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
scottyturnerscurse said:
Anyone we should consider when the inevitable Norf firesale happens at the end of the year?
Just had a look at their stats from the game v Bullodgs..Higgins, Goldsten and cunnington were the highest possie winners. Next were Dumont and Wood, followed by Polec and Atley.

Of that lot maybe Dumont and Atley would be worth a look. The rest are "meh"..The other who may be worth it also is Jamie Mcmillan...

But looking at that list they will struggle for a while yet..

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
spook said:
Touch wood, but this looks to be timed perfectly for us. They had their 'for the coach' win on the weekend, and will now bring in kids against our better kids. I expect a spirited display from them, no doubt with their usual dollop of umpire assistance, but we should win comfortably.
I smell a slaughter at the Dump.

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
TigerForce said:
I smell a slaughter at the Dump.
Hope you’re right TF,I remember we’ve struggled in the past with North under the roof.

Still, half our sides never even played North,so should hold no fears.

A % booster would be nice & no more injuries even nicer.