long time reader first time poster (non troll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

long time reader first time poster (non troll)

A

acatman

Yup i am a cats fan posting here. Bad time to post after you guys got rolled today, I would however like to say how much i have enjoyed watching you guys play this year ( i watch a lot of footy). Cotchin Martin Foley etc, and Morris...love the way they play. Exciting footy a pleasure to watch. The cats have had 6 or so great years so i am happy. Of all the teams "out there" i truly hope you guys get some success, great supporters too. So different to Bombers Pies or blues supporters. As we (cats) are on the way down.... best of luck to you guys.

jamo

The face of Evil
Apr 23, 2004
melbourne
Cheers

Have to respect Geelong, they turned it around and sustained success. I will be over the moon if we can do the same.
Only ever been to one Geelong game, Otto's first, Wallace began his rein of terror.
Whatever you do , don't start another Jackson thread......

What is the opinion of Jackson from a cats fan out of curiosity????

A

acatman

jamo said:
Cheers

Have to respect Geelong, they turned it around and sustained success. I will be over the moon if we can do the same.
Only ever been to one Geelong game, Otto's first, Wallace began his rein of terror.
Whatever you do , don't start another Jackson thread......

What is the opinion of Jackson from a cats fan out of curiosity????

From what i have seen,his good is good, alas his bad has been bad. We have an older version... perhaps?? ( Josh hunt). jackson a lot younger obviously. I like grigg too (sorry if i have spelt that wrong)

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
acatman said:
From what i have seen,his good is good, alas his bad has been bad. We have an older version... perhaps?? ( Josh hunt). jackson a lot younger obviously. I like grigg too (sorry if i have spelt that wrong)
Hunt is Geelongs version of Jackson? Wanna swap?