Nice to meet you all. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nice to meet you all.

PJ in Osaka

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 25, 2012
Osaka Japan
Hi, I'm PJ, I live just outside of Osaka in Japan. Love all things yello ;Dw and black but missing watching footy as there is only baseball here. Heard about this forum and thought I'd give it a go. Hope to talk with you guys soon.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE PJ. :)

We have a few PREnders in Japan. Hope you get to join in lots of Tiger discussion from afar.

Magic Maric

Tiger Rookie
Aug 4, 2012
Tasmania
Welcome to PRE! :D

It is always good to have people from different places in the world post on the forum.

Check back in here regularly to keep up to date with the Tigers.

PJ in Osaka

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 25, 2012
Osaka Japan
I did notice in the guidelines that posting in another l
anguage is inappropriate here. I do speak Japanese, if i translate anything in Japanese is that ok? For example, 頑張れ (ganba-re=Do your best )

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
PJ in Osaka said:
I did notice in the guidelines that posting in another l
anguage is inappropriate here. I do speak Japanese, if i translate anything in Japanese is that ok? For example, 頑張れ (ganba-re=Do your best )

That rule came in due to people posting abuse and obscenities in other languages, playing on the fact most, especially the mods, weren't aware of what was being said. Having the forum in English prevents that happening.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
welcome and come on in!
most people in here use Different forms of language any way ..............give your best shot! :hihi