Losses 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Losses 2020

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
West coast 1
GWS 1
Collingwood 1
Then we drop a game against stkilda Footscray or Fitzroy

4 loses
18 wins 4 loses 119%
2 games clear on top

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
West coast 1
GWS 1
Collingwood 1
Then we drop a game against stkilda Footscray or Fitzroy

4 loses
18 wins 4 loses 119%
2 games clear on top

Reads like 2018. Hopefully the ending is better.

We can be the team that breaks the McClelland Trophy curse.

Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
So many curses it is hard to keep up.

The best curse is the one my very salty Essendon Supporter business partner put on the Tigers halfway through 2017. He started to get annoyed that we kept winning so he told me one Monday morning that during the weekend he visited a Gypsy Fortune teller and asked her to put a curse on the Tigers. They would not win a flag until after Essendon did.

Not a Premiership goes by that I don't remind him of this. First thing I said to him when I saw him after the GF: "How's that curse working out for you? Can you do another one please?"

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So many curses it is hard to keep up.

The best curse is the one my very salty Essendon Supporter business partner put on the Tigers halfway through 2017. He started to get annoyed that we kept winning so he told me one Monday morning that during the weekend he visited a Gypsy Fortune teller and asked her to put a curse on the Tigers. They would not win a flag until after Essendon did.

Not a Premiership goes by that I don't remind him of this. First thing I said to him when I saw him after the GF: "How's that curse working out for you? Can you do another one please?"

Gypsy was dyslexic or a Tigers fan .....

Reactions: 1 user