Maggot Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maggot Pies

smoo

The Tiger Roars Again!
Sep 8, 2003
Melbourne
www.techspeak.biz
S'funny....If it was almost any other Vic team besides the Tiges, I wouldn't begrudge them a Flag. Not going soft on other Vic teams mind you........Just can't bring myself to the thought of even remotely supporting the Maggot Pies without reaching for a box of Panadol, a good stiff Scotch and Coke, and a solid 8 hours of sleep....LOL...My better half supports them, so I have to smile, say "yes, no, 3 bags full..."..."yes Rocca is talented..(retch, chuck, hurl). yes Buckley will win the Brownlow, etc, etc, etc. Not an Eddie fan, but if ony we had a prez as passionate, a coach half as good, and a team that really wanted to bleed for the colours they wear.....Siiggggghhhhhhhh! Back to the Scotch and Coke for now..... ::)