Mal Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mal Brown

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Came across Big Bad Mal during the week as he was having a midday meal on Rockingham's waterfront. With him was WAFL Legend Jack Sheedy who is 92 years young. Jack was inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame 2001. Jack also played some games for South Melbourne during WW2 whilst serving in the RAN.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Came across Big Bad Mal during the week as he was having a midday meal on Rockingham's waterfront. With him was WAFL Legend Jack Sheedy who is 92 years young. Jack was inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame 2001. Jack also played some games for South Melbourne during WW2 whilst serving in the RAN.
What did he say

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
What did he say

I was in the news agency when a bloke came in & said Mal was having a meal at one of the cafes so I made it my business to seek him out. He was having a bite with three other elderly gentlemen . I politely approached Mal & I said Iwas a Tiger tragic & we shook hands.

Mal just said " you must be a very happy person these days " which one is of course since the last Saturday September at The G 2017.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I was in the news agency when a bloke came in & said Mal was having a meal at one of the cafes so I made it my business to seek him out. He was having a bite with three other elderly gentlemen . I politely approached Mal & I said Iwas a Tiger tragic & we shook hands.

Mal just said " you must be a very happy person these days " which one is of course since the last Saturday September at The G 2017.
Lucky you didnt have a microphone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users