Matildas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matildas

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
So I have received my ticket allocation for the WWC games. The games in Melbourne (Canada) and Sydney (Ireland) I am smack bang in the middle of the home section. The Brisbane game (Nigeria) I am a level up and overlooking the home section. For the final, I am 18 rows from the front in the northern end of the stadium.

Very happy.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Humble pie for me, I wrote Gustavsson off as a terrible coach given the lead up of the last two years. The Matildas probably won't win the Copa but they'll give it a good shake at home. Still too reliant on Kerr but we still have a solid side who can defend resolutely and the midfield has improved. Tactically and technically good.

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
final phase of ticketing is on sale now.

Pretty much all games are available except the Matildas group games and the semi final and final.
Yeah I managed to get my boss and his fam tickets for the Germany v Morocco game, just 7 rows behind me, so he was pretty happy about that.
Hard to get Australia games man, they must be spewing the Matilda's aren't now at the G, easily 80,000+ they'd get :eyes

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yeah I managed to get my boss and his fam tickets for the Germany v Morocco game, just 7 rows behind me, so he was pretty happy about that.
Hard to get Australia games man, they must be spewing the Matilda's aren't now at the G, easily 80,000+ they'd get :eyes
How did you see the seats you got? I havent received anything yet.

• Wow

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
How did you see the seats you got? I havent received anything yet.

They haven't released them yet but they have the seat positions in your FIFA Account under "My Tickets".
In there it's got my ticket Purchase Numbers and says -

Adult, Block 16, Row V , Seat 228 as an example
Child (2-16 yo), Block 16, Row V, Seat 229

There's no bar codes and stuff yet and says - This ticket is not printable", so guess that will be a week or two before the tournament starts.

And looking at their stadium map, I'm behind the goals.

For $20 for an adult, $10 for a kid fantastic value aye!! :eyes

1681446638872.png

1681447091036.png

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They haven't released them yet but they have the seat positions in your FIFA Account under "My Tickets".
In there it's got my ticket Purchase Numbers and says -

Adult, Block 16, Row V , Seat 228 as an example
Child (2-16 yo), Block 16, Row V, Seat 229

There's no bar codes and stuff yet and says - This ticket is not printable", so guess that will be a week or two before the tournament starts.

And looking at their stadium map, I'm behind the goals.

For $20 for an adult, $10 for a kid fantastic value aye!! :eyes

View attachment 18864

View attachment 18866

Did you get tickets for the Matildas game? I couldn't get tickets for the 1 in melbourne. I have 2 games in Brisbane and 2 in Sydney

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Did you get tickets for the Matildas game? I couldn't get tickets for the 1 in melbourne. I have 2 games in Brisbane and 2 in Sydney
Nah I logged in straight away when tickets started and already was at just wheelchair tickets available.
Buckley's chance of getting tickets for our girls game, should have been at the G man :cry:

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Nice, nearly halfway line for the 2 games at Suncorp.
Top tier for the Quarter final at Stadium Australia (I'll have to buy a telescope haha), but better seats for the final, 3rd level in the corner.

Can't complain really.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
24 of the 64 games at FIFA Women’s World Cup are now either sold out or low availability as of yesterday.

Group stage:
New Zealand v Norway (at Eden Park) – sold out
Australia v Ireland (at Stadium Australia) – sold out
Denmark v China (at Perth Rectangular Stadium) – sold out
Brazil v Panama (at Hindmarsh Stadium) – sold out
New Zealand v Philippines (at Wellington Regional Stadium) – low availability
Canada v Ireland (at Perth Rectangular Stadium) – sold out
Australia v Nigeria (at Brisbane Stadium) – sold out
United States v Netherlands (at Wellington Regional Stadium) – sold out
England v Denmark (at Sydney Football Stadium) – sold out
China v Haiti (at Hindmarsh Stadium) – low availability
South Korea v Morocco (at Hindmarsh Stadium) – sold out
Canada v Australia (at Melbourne Rectangular Stadium) – sold out
China v England (at Hindmarsh Stadium) – sold out

Round of 16:
1E v 2G (at Sydney Football Stadium) – sold out
1G v 2E (at Melbourne Rectangular Stadium) – sold out
1B v 2D (at Stadium Australia) – low availability
1F v 2H (at Hindmarsh Stadium) – sold out
1H v 2F (at Melbourne Rectangular Stadium) – sold out

Quarter Finals:
Match 53 Winner v Match 55 Winner (at Brisbane Stadium) – low availability
Match 54 Winner v Match 56 Winner (at Stadium Australia) – sold out

Semi-Finals:
Match 57 Winner v Match 58 Winner (at Eden Park) – sold out
Match 59 Winner v Match 60 Winner (at Stadium Australia) – sold out

3rd Place Playoff:
Match 61 Loser v Match 62 Loser (at Brisbane Stadium) – low availability

Final:
Match 61 Winner v Match 62 Winner (at Stadium Australia) – sold out

I still think every game in Australia will end up being sellouts. Many people still don't know this event is on and probably won't until teams start arriving here.

I'm in the same situation as you. Do we need to log in somewhere to get them or are they emailed out?

Its my understanding we will have to download an app to access tickets.

Seems like you did fairly well.

Ticket sales are so hot for the Matildas game, i reckon i could sell my Canada ticket for 10 times face value (not that i would).

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
She's easily our best ever football export. She's one of, if not the, world's best.

Reactions: 3 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Thanks- I got tix. Restricted viewing so hopefully ok.

I got a mate restricted tix view for the Ireland game in Sydney. they're 8 rows from the front in the home end. I am guessing they are restricted view because of advertising signs or directly behind the goal. I'm sure the view is fine.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Ticket sales have passed 1 million and we're on track to surpass Canada 2015 as the biggest ever attended female specific event in world sport.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sam Kerr and Hayley Russo nominated for the Ballon D'Or. Sam really deserves one.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was probably expected to get a big move after her performances in the World Cup so congrats to Cooney-Cross - she signed for the Arse this morning.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Watched the highlights of the Matildas demolition of the Philippines. Kerr is just a class above everyone. Fowler is a joy to watch. She's going to be a star. But Foord put on a performance that was out of this world.

Very entertaining game.