Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

So asking a question is having a go at the club?
It’s footy not a dictatorship
You've asked more than one question, repeatedly mate. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, but does look like your playing the same track over and over... which is interesting when none of us know what's going on behind closed doors

You've asked more than one question, repeatedly mate. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, but does look like your playing the same track over and over... which is interesting when none of us know what's going on behind closed doors
What’s wrong with asking questions?
didn’t realise there some limit as to how many questions can be asked especially when the effort wasn’t there in previous weeks

What’s wrong with asking questions?
didn’t realise there some limit as to how many questions can be asked especially when the effort wasn’t there in previous weeks

This will shock you, but you should consider the possibility that Tim Livingstone has something to do with this, just saying

So asking a question is having a go at the club?
It’s footy not a dictatorship
So, because you pay a membership you feel entitled to know about it every time Benny picks his nose or Ouzo adjusts his nuts then.

Just in case anyone was wondering. Young Matty was o.k. but hardly spectacular at magoos level yesterday so was probably playing at his right level.

Reactions: 1 users
So, because you pay a membership you feel entitled to know about it every time Benny picks his nose or Ouzo adjusts his nuts then.
Let me go through my posts
Can’t find anywhere where I asked if either Benny or Yze pick their nuts