Maurice Rioli Jnr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Young Maurice put the writing on the wall two rounds back in the VFA. He was classes above all bar one or two of his team mates on the day.

But his numbers last week were ordinary.

Still, it’s entirely reasonable to promote him this week rather than feed him to Melbourne last week.

Let’s hope our 19yo Superhunk can get amongst it tonight. Maybe he’ll show us his teleport trick. Young Naish might get a surprise or two.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hopefully Moju gets involved tonight and is ready to rumble.

Exciting inclusions MoJu and Syd.

Hopefully they might provide some much needed spark.

TigerWinner

Tiger Rookie
Apr 21, 2022
Young Maurice put the writing on the wall two rounds back in the VFA. He was classes above all bar one or two of his team mates on the day.

But his numbers last week were ordinary.

Still, it’s entirely reasonable to promote him this week rather than feed him to Melbourne last week.

Let’s hope our 19yo Superhunk can get amongst it tonight. Maybe he’ll show us his teleport trick. Young Naish might get a surprise or two.
MJ 'Transporter' Rioli

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
If we get some much needed time in forward half it’ll be down to Stack and MoJu hunting the lumbering eagles backs.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He needs fitness and a bit more burst to make it I reckon. All up to him.

I hope, for nothing more than the romance of it all, that Moju makes it to at least 100 senior games for us.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

I hope, for nothing more than the romance of it all, that Moju makes it to at least 100 senior games for us.
More fitness. Another preseason under his belt and could be part of the new midfield rotations.

Reactions: 4 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Geez it was nice to have some small fwds applying pressure tonight. Maurice, Stack, Castagna and Bolton all night just hounding the eagles defenders. There was a lot of the tigers of old about the small fwds tonight. Been a big hole for a while now.

Reactions: 7 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008

I was 8 yrs old when I first watched Maurice Snr play for Richmond. I was spellbound by how freaky good he was. If MRj could reach 60% of that it would be awesome. Keep playing him until he needs a rest and then let him consolidate in the VFL.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
You can see him second guess his first option (which was usually the right one) but there’s something there

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Great game. Showed some of his dads sidesteps tonight. Developing nicely.