MCG final for finishing 7th | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MCG final for finishing 7th

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
If the top 5 spots are taken up by non-vic clubs then the last final will be played at the 'G. Meaning finishing 7th gets you a MCG final. Add to that there's a chance that a vic club will never have to travel after that given there has to be at least one final at the 'G every week during the finals. Totally unfair if 6th spot is a non-vic club but if it's Richmond in 7th then there'll be no complaints here ;D.

Car'n the Tigers!

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
mightytiges said:
if it's Richmond in 7th then …
It'll be Richmond in seventh heaven, hey MT. :)

I suppose I could learn to live with that, ;) given where we are at the moment and the run we've got coming up.

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
It's nice to see a positive when you've lost 4 in a row.

I may be deluded but I still believe we have the team to make the finals. Loosing Gas is a bit of a worry, but otherwise we go into the second half with a pretty talented team. It's been a long time since we've been this close to full strength.

It's good the "experts" give us no chance - the tigers seem to relish the pressure being off.

From what we've heard from the club in the last week, they are aware of the things letting us down. I expect to see a more direct, disciplined side in the second half.

If we can win 2 from (Brisbane, Adelaide, Geelong and Collingwood) then beat the sides we have already beaten (perhaps a loss to Freo) - we're in.

Ever the optimist!

Go tigers!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Bazz said:
I may be deluded but I still believe we have the team to make the finals.

I'm with you on this, i believe we have the personnel too if only they obey team rules.

To all: Sorry about constant typing errors, i am making an effort to minimise and limit these and rectify most of them.