Membership 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Membership 2021

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Hip Hip Hooray!!
Membership package arrived today.
Car sticker is now in place on back rear car window.
Not sure what to do with the Tiger roundels though.
Hope everyone has got them also.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Hip Hip Hooray!!
Membership package arrived today.
Car sticker is now in place on back rear car window.
Not sure what to do with the Tiger roundels though.
Hope everyone has got them also.
Ther rest of ours showed up today.
Likewise, not sure what to do with the little iron-on? patch.
Cards on lanyards, and in bag ready for round 1.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
And a free beating after every home game.
Bargain
Exactly the only discount you need would be a good lawyer and a discount on your bail after visiting PORTs home ground.
Fights would break out lining up to get into the ground.
I always thought Port Melbourne/sth Melbourne should've been in the AFL.
A real part of Melbourne.
Away games against Sth Melbourne districts were more boxing matches then footy games

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Love your posts Zips but this one has me stumped.
Little argue said you would be involved in brawls if you ever visited port Melbourne games.
And i quoted his comment with, the only thing you would need leaving Port Melbourne's home ground is a ',good' lawyer and a discount on your bail.
The last time i went there i dont even think we were playing Port but there fights breaking out everywhere.
Im pretty sure it was a final and Hyde missed a running shot to win us the game.
In 1991 preseason against stkilda at Moorabbin we were put in divisional vans to take us to the train station. That was full on.
And one day at Geelong when Steven king went crazy in the last qtr. The fights were every where in the ground, car Park, Maccas.
Those days don't happen any more .

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Little argue said you would be involved in brawls if you ever visited port Melbourne games.
And i quoted his comment with, the only thing you would need leaving Port Melbourne's home ground is a ',good' lawyer and a discount on your bail.
The last time i went there i dont even think we were playing Port but there fights breaking out everywhere.
Im pretty sure it was a final and Hyde missed a running shot to win us the game.
In 1991 preseason against stkilda at Moorabbin we were put in divisional vans to take us to the train station. That was full on.
And one day at Geelong when Steven king went crazy in the last qtr. The fights were every where in the ground, car Park, Maccas.
Those days don't happen any more .
I must have been lucky Zips.
Don't remember too many fights at the footy and we used to go to most games at various grounds.
What I do remember though was the foul language by Collingwood supporters at a Tiger v . Magpie game at the now defunct AFL park when there with my young son.
In those far off days it was not the done thing to use that sort of language, not like now.
My son-in-law did get into a fight at then Telstra Dome, where he was too vocal and punches were certainly chucked.
The other guy came off second best, as sil was a pretty big guy.
Have a good Xmas Zips.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I must have been lucky Zips.
Don't remember too many fights at the footy and we used to go to most games at various grounds.
What I do remember though was the foul language by Collingwood supporters at a Tiger v . Magpie game at the now defunct AFL park when there with my young son.
In those far off days it was not the done thing to use that sort of language, not like now.
My son-in-law did get into a fight at then Telstra Dome, where he was too vocal and punches were certainly chucked.
The other guy came off second best, as sil was a pretty big guy.
Have a good Xmas Zips.
You too brother enjoy the great days, we deserve it now

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Still no update as at the 24th of Feb on membership numbers.
Been stuck on 84,019 for weeks now.
Hoping we will crack the 100,000 again and even break last years record numbers.

bowee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 6, 2007
Haven’t received any member stuff in the mail….still waiting for some acknowledgment becoming platinum last year too…..

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Haven’t received any member stuff in the mail….still waiting for some acknowledgment becoming platinum last year too…..
I'd get on to the club bowee. I got mine and my daughters stuff a while ago now - even had to arrange my youngest's card to be reissued due to an error, and received that now as well.

forget about any acknowledgement about becoming a platinum member - my first year this year, and the only reason I decided to get an actual card. There is the word 'PLATINUM' in small type on the back of the card, and that's it. I'll just go with the digital card from now on...

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just noticed our membership count has improved slightly to 87,795.
Increase of 3776.
Wonder if we will exceed the 100,000 mark again?

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Just noticed our membership count has improved slightly to 87,795.
Increase of 3776.
Wonder if we will exceed the 100,000 mark again?
We should have 93.000-94,000 by the start of round 1 and hit 100,000 once the 3 game memberships hit their peak in june

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
We have now reached 93,497 members.
Might have trouble breaking the 100,000 mark this year unless we start winning a game or two before membership closes.

Reactions: 1 users