Memo to JohnF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memo to JohnF

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I really hate your avatar. ;)
It's in pretty bad form and doesn't deserve a spot on the team. :p
I recommend sending it back the the bush and blooding a new one. ;D
If you need help I can put one of Dunc on for you. :) :D :)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
While you're at it Rosy. Can you do something about mine? I think it's past time to move on.

If you can, any help will be appreciated. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
No worries MC, let me know what you want one of. I've had a couple of e-mails recently asking how to put pics on.
Find the picture you want, right click on it and get the URL address then copy it in the appropriate section in your profile.
Some don't work, and I can add them through the site if they are e-mailed to me.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
:D Rosy, if you have an avatar of Dunc with a knob on his head, i'll gladly take it on!

Na, I agree, my avatar sux, i'll scour around for a new one. I think we've all seen Brereton's rough head enough times to last a life time.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Was just being silly sorry John, you can keep Dermie if you like...As the Goodies say "Do whatever turns you on" ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Glad to be of assitance MC ;D

Someday, somewhere, sometime, I'll return the favour TG. ;)

Thanks for your contribution too Rosy. :) A bit remiss of me.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF....Love your avatar, ha. :rollin

Phones are one thing, but I bet Danny will be very nervous when they resort to giving members steak knives.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO, well hopefully wins like these can convince a few others and we won't have to resort to the steak knives. Speaking of Danny, was he still cracking it in the box today?