Winners are Grinners | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Winners are Grinners

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Remind me later to relate back some enjoyable banter I heard today between a Tiger fan re the price of admission v the price of a haircut... LOL great stuff ;D

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
He has now Rosy, lol. Did you see the original one?

I subscribed to the AFL website tonight (just for a month) I will see if it is worth the money, but some bugger pinched my nick, can you believe it, how many tiggytam's are there out there, I am devastated :'(

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Sorry Rosy, couldn't resist - I found it on the Bomber Blitz Board. I think it's from 'Sol's Gal' :eek: :p

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha you'll keep Fireman Sam....keep that up and you might get a kink in your hose, ha.
Yeah I saw it Tiggy, and donated the new one. Didn't ya like it FS? :'(
Sol's Girl is funny, they are all funny.
Bloody umpires cost them the game, Campbo Richo etc out cost them the game cos we are so bad when they are in the team.
What a lot of whingers, being crap cost them the game. ;D
Don't ya love it.
Oh We're From Tigerland. :D

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
HEY ! fireman are useless without there hoses .....*cough * mods could have cost the man his career ;D What was the topic again? oh yeah ;D ;D ;D