Merry Christmas! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merry Christmas!

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Dear PRE, Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with health, love and happiness to you and your families!

I'm signing off today and will be back mid-Jan, so behave :)

Go Tiges!

T.

Reactions: 17 users
And a very Merry Christmas to you Clubber, and everyone else.

Keep safe and well everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have the ingredients for "Make Merry" ? Is there a recipe or something ?
The beauty of "Make Merry" is that you can include whatever makes you happy.
Some people ruin it tho by adding too much salt.

Reactions: 1 users
The beauty of "Make Merry" is that you can include whatever makes you happy.
Some people ruin it tho by adding too much salt.
Not so sure about that. Grandpa Ridley said "Make Merry" to the girl working behind the counter at KFC and got "You're too old for me" back.

@Brodders17 It's always a problem when you add too much salt to merry.

mary GIF

• Haha
Merry Christmas to you too, Mr T, and thank you for all the work you do to keep this place going and make it a safe sanctuary for us Tigers.

Reactions: 10 users
Merry Christmas to ALL.
Lets not forget the reason for the season.
Love & Goodwill to all.
Tigers to Roar in '24

Reactions: 3 users
It has been another great year swapping ideas, comments, opinions and humour on PRE. Happy Christmas to one and all on the forum and a special thanks to those who run the site!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Yep, Merry Christmas to all, time for a break and hopefully some warm weather, just not too hot.

Mr T, you want us to behave :rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2 Seriously, it's the silly season!

Thanks for keeping this place going, a great place to celebrate and commiserate depending on how the Tiges are going.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Merry whatever sounds like fun at this time of year. Does that pass the non determinate inclusive greeting?
Oh and a safe n happy new year as well. Pretty sure this one passes, unless of course there's angst caused by suggesting general random future happiness

Merry whatever sounds like fun at this time of year. Does that pass the non determinate inclusive greeting?
Oh and a safe n happy new year as well. Pretty sure this one passes, unless of course there's angst caused by suggesting general random future happiness
Merry.

Happy.

Thanks for all your work @Mr T.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2024, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms : This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards ( without prejudice ) Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2024, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms : This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Summer solstice? What about all those in the northern hemisphere who are in winter solstice? I’ll have to report the post for being geoist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Merry Xmas to you all
I hope you enjoy all the benefits that season offers you, and next year will be an interesting for the club

I'm offended!

:))

Last edited:
  • Haha