Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....Mutaz....
Wouldn't complain if we gave him a slot, reckon he's got plenty of game n should improve some more in a full time system. One fault that I reckon he's got, and it shouldn't be to hard to rectify. Think he sometimes tries to spend it before he's actually got it which can make him a tad fumbly at times. But apart from that I like the way he plays. Hope his shoulder is ok. Went off the ground for a fair bit of the first qtr n came back on with a fair bit of strapping.

Reactions: 1 user
Whoever we pick they’ll suffer season ending injury first week at club.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
We have invested quite a bit into Archie May and bit by bit it is paying dividends. Hate to lose him now, still young, mobile and great KPP size. In two years could be a very good AFL player. Have said the same about Durham and Bo Allen. IMHO (not so humble) I can see talent early and Archie should be secured now.

Reactions: 6 users