Miller on sports 927 Club Corner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Miller on sports 927 Club Corner

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
After listening to club corner last night I must admit I was very impressed with the way Greg Miller talked and the answers he gave to callers questions. He sounded like he was on the ball knowing what our weaknesses are and what needs to be done. Just a shame we're not appointing a new coach. Keeping Frawley on as coach is just going to slow our rate of improvement and prolong our success. After hearing some of Miller's previous comments earlier in the year & wat others had to say about him raised doubts in my mind about his ability to improve our club, but after hearing him talk last night on club corner, I am pretty confident that he is the right man to have at our club.