MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Saw Trout in 2017, would luv to see Ohtani too.

U seen any of the stars Redford, or anyone else there? :unsure: Judge? :love:
I go over there every year - sometimes twice a year. Multiple games each time.

I’ve seen ‘em all Jerry !!! Anyone in particular ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I go over there every year - sometimes twice a year. Multiple games each time.

I’ve seen ‘em all Jerry !!! Anyone in particular ?
Wow, no one in particular if you've seen them all man, that's impressive enough!! :D

I know you're a Red Sox, U seen them v the Yankees? :unsure:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wow, no one in particular if you've seen them all man, that's impressive enough!! :D

I know you're a Red Sox, U seen them v the Yankees? :unsure:
Heaps. Best was at Yankee Stadium in 20I5 think it was when the Red Sox pounded them 7-2. Sat on the 3rd base line behind the Red Sox dugout. Tracey Ullman the comedian movie actress sat in front of me. She was very nice. Bought beers, food for everyone around her.

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Heaps. Best was at Yankee Stadium in 20I5 think it was when the Red Sox pounded them 7-2. Sat on the 3rd base line behind the Red Sox dugout. Tracey Ullman the comedian movie actress sat in front of me. She was very nice. Bought beers, food for everyone around her.
Apart from the result ;) Sounds like a great day man :giggle:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was a good week this week aye ;)

U into the chase for 61, or yeh nah because he's a Yankee?
He’s a big chance to win the triple crown. Wise decision not to extend last year. His asking price has probably gone up another $10m per year now.

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
He’s a big chance to win the triple crown. Wise decision not to extend last year. His asking price has probably gone up another $10m per year now.
Here's a question for U. It could be the last game and say he has two legs of the triple crown wrapped up, do you sit him if he's leading the average so he doesn't go 0-3, 0-4, -5, etc and take the chance the other guys can't improve their average and pass him? Would you sit him or just not the right way to play it?

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Definitely earning the money man, would luv him to be a Yankee for life, but if he goes so be it, that's life.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Here's a question for U. It could be the last game and say he has two legs of the triple crown wrapped up, do you sit him if he's leading the average so he doesn't go 0-3, 0-4, -5, etc and take the chance the other guys can't improve their average and pass him? Would you sit him or just not the right way to play it?
They wouldn’t do that. Americans (and everyone else for that matter) would see that as a fabricated win and not worthy of being registered alongside other triple crown winners and greats of the game.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Red Sox and Pirates last in Div and already out of the playoffs, meanwhile Cleveland Terriblenickname leading the ALC.......WTF?

Please explain Drof.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Red Sox and Pirates last in Div and already out of the playoffs, meanwhile Cleveland Terriblenickname leading the ALC.......WTF?

Please explain Drof.
Do I need to explain Pittsburgh ?

As for the Red Sox, a combination of not addressing pitching needs anywhere near well enough over the off season (especially the bullpen), plus a litany of injuries has ensured a bad season.

Cleveland play in a real mediocre division although you’d have expected the White Sox to have won it well and truly by now with their talent, but Grandpa La Russa has lost the plot I think. Still 15 games left. Hope my boy Tito and Cleveland hold on.

Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Here comes The Judge!! :giggle:
Amazing today think I've watched it 5-6 times and will do a few more tonight.
Going to be great watching to see where he takes it from here, with 15 games to go :love:
That last innings comeback was also lit, finally they responded to him leading the way :cool: