MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

As Allan Jeans used to say "don't put your head where you can put your bum".

This sort of approach seems to be getting lost from our game. Maybe it's part of the whole new age thing with players worrying that they will inadvertantly expose the first gay AFL footballer, or maybe it's just a free kock quest!
I don't often quote my own posts, but i read back on this one, and noticed a rather unfortunate typo. I do want to clarify to all, that "free kock quest" was a legitimate keyboard error, and may i add, a rather unfortunate one considering thew content of the sentence, and it did not infer anything of the more erogenous (to some) nature!

Appologies to all!

Vision of Selwood knuckling Dogs player’s face after the Dogs player was on his back after being tackled.
He has a history of doing this..Baker in last year’s GF.
I hope he’s cited and gets a game. But probably only a fine. Weak prick.

Reactions: 6 users
Vision of Selwood knuckling Dogs player’s face after the Dogs player was on his back after being tackled.
Hun says he is cited. Good. Finally.

Reactions: 2 users
Standard operating procedure for selwood.
Hope he gets a week.

Reactions: 1 users
Was clearly going for the ball... nothing to see here.

Regards

SHocking

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Selwood's a dog and a cheat (multiple deliberate throws per game = cheating). Why can't someone break his jaw?

Reactions: 1 user
Cos its hard as a cats head!
Oooh, good try!

The correct answer is his jaw is protected by his overhanging Neanderthal brow.

I would also have accepted "he's built up so much protective scar tissue from headbutting opponents' arms you couldn't crack his head with a sledgehammer".

He wasn’t even in the tackle. Just a cheap shot, just like he did to Bakes in the GF. *smile* act, *smile* bloke.
Yep absolute cheap shot. I reckon Selwood has turned into a bit of a germ the last few seasons.

like captain, like club ... good leadership traits from Jolene ...

He wasn’t even in the tackle. Just a cheap shot, just like he did to Bakes in the GF. *smile* act, *smile* bloke.
That’s the same thing he did to Bakes in the GF. Just like his little mate GJR, who developed a habit of hitting people in the head late in his career until he was suspended for it. Same thing has to happen here, and not just the token week, 2 or 3 at a minimum.

Selwood and Hawkins are just clumsy footballers
clearly Selwood is searching for the footy when he accidentally tries to eye gouge the doggies player
second incident Selwood is just cleaning his boots on doggies player shin

• Angry
Low impact
Unintentional

Maybe a fine
Medium impact to the face and eyes, high contact, deliberate.
Not a “football act”

Straight to the Tribunal. 3 weeks penalty.

Weak,cowardly, dog act to a defenceless player on his back with the tackler laying over him. Far worse than any of Lynch’s “transgressions”.
Will the meedja give this the spotlight it deserves? Or will it be an “aberration” because he’s a media darling and so “brave”
Maybe show the face/eye gouge he tried on Baker in the gf.
*smile* weak prick

"Hock, Chrisso here.... bit of talk about Joel, just to appear on the up 'n up we better put something out to say we've looked at it and there's nothing in it.... happy with that?

"Yes mate, sounds good... the statement we use for Mummy and Hawk about clumsiness and attack on the footy with a couple of tweaks should get it done. Maybe a 500 bucker to shut them whinging pricks at Richmond up"

"Is that it Chrisso, I've got a bit on my plate at the moment..... I was chatting to Scotty after our win lastnight and he mentioned he'd not seen any fines laid on Cotchin, Martin and Caddy for swimming without masks... going through last years penalties to see if we can stitch them up again!"

"All good Hock.... people don't appreciate what ya doing for the game..... revolutionary! Last thing mate, have a look at that email I've sent about my remuneration when ya get a chance buddy"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users