MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Hope gets off so I can hear the melts of Gary Lyon.
That panel was onto it bigtime with Lyons shoving it down everyones throat. Got me beat how that flog keeps his job. Nick Reiwolt not far behind

Reactions: 1 user
That panel was onto it bigtime with Lyons shoving it down everyones throat. Got me beat how that flog keeps his job. Nick Reiwolt not far behind
I had the pleasure of watching footy classified last night. Carlo reckons if Oliver didn’t go up to and whinge to the umpires about the rake there would have been no suspension.
First time I seen that vision. Didn’t realise what a cry baby Oliver is

Reactions: 4 users
I had the pleasure of watching footy classified last night. Carlo reckons if Oliver didn’t go up to and whinge to the umpires about the rake there would have been no suspension.
i had the pleasure of not watching footy classified
Oliver looks like a cry baby

MRO is obviously like the ARC now...relys on player reactions!

• Haha
Mince doing his best to keep Berry suspended. His faux independence is nauseating.

Reactions: 1 users
And when mince wants to sound extra smart he talks extra slow and enunciates his words.

And when mince wants to sound extra smart he talks extra slow and enunciates his words.
I have Kayo but don't watch a lot of AFL 360 between Mince and Robbo the way they carry on.
Robbo a few weeks ago when he was going on about Essendon approaching Clarkson it was pitiful.
As for Mince when he talks anything about Sleepy Hollow.

Just ring in to talk about Cameron raking Marlion Picket's face & ask Geelong Gerard how many weeks Cameron got?
He'll say Cameron was charged with wrestling so you can't compare. Cameron's was worse as he was looking at Marlion.

Last edited:
Should have been a free kick against Oliver for high contact as he had his forearm across Jarrod Berry's throat.

Reactions: 2 users
The narrative is strange to me. Yes he was in a vulnerable position, but he clearly deliberately rakes at Olivers eyes. Toby Greene would be suspended. Marlion would be suspended. I don't care if he gets off, I'm just tired of double standards. Adjudicate everybody the same way.

Reactions: 7 users
Berry's free to play. Maybe the ARC and MRO have met in the pub to discuss their failures this season.
Gary Lyon will be on his moral crusade in the morning.
Mince will be preparing a sermon for the morning and will continue tomorrow night with Robbo.

• Haha
What an amateur league.

Every week there's a contradiction and an overrule. A new interpretation, a rubbery rule, a bias.

Berry gets cited for the exact same action that a Geelong player has no case to answer.

Seriously losing my love for this sport.

Reactions: 5 users