MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Great decision.
Bloody oath it was.
Could never be sure that his action was deliberate from the position he was in.
Hope he cleans up Clangerfield like he did Oliver - in the play that is.

Reactions: 4 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Great news for the young man. Hopefully Cameron is in the sights of his claws this week. Tic for tac!

Reactions: 1 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Great decision.
I didn't think Oliver was a soft *smile* but he is forever now. He should have been done for unduly rough playing my opinion. And then given another week for being a *smile*.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Agree with all here.
Great decision and outcome for the young man.
Like him as a player.
Has to start in the midfield. On Dangerdive.

But disappointed in the Gingerbread man. Calling out to the umpire’ I’ve been eye gouged”. Poor form there.

Reactions: 2 users

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
Great decision.
I didn't think Oliver was a soft *smile* but he is forever now. He should have been done for unduly rough playing my opinion. And then given another week for being a *smile*.
If the umpire had have been doing his job, he should have payed a free kick against Oliver for high contact.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Just totally stupid from Chimp. He'll be out for R1 at least.

For all Hardwick's many strengths as a coach, there are two glaring weaknesses.

Sooking about uncontrollable stuff and his player's poor discipline, especially under frustration. (Come to think of it they are probably the same weakness).

Balta today again just dumping a bloke after a mark and giving away 50 like it was the most normal thing in the world. While we continue to accept that as a team it will continue to hurt us, as this one probably will.

Can't see it being addressed in the short term unfortunately.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Cotchin will get a week for that and he deserves it to be honest
stupid act and he should be better

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
One of the few touches Chimp got. Not many of Dimmas preseason experiments ever work.

1. Cotch forward* early days
2. Flossy as a mid
3. Ross on a wing
4. Shedda to halfback
5. Balta forward
6. Stack forward

All didnt work out.

JAKLAUGHING

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2019
One of the few touches Chimp got. Not many of Dimmas preseason experiments ever work.

1. Cotch forward* early days
2. Flossy as a mid
3. Ross on a wing
4. Shedda to halfback
5. Balta forward
6. Stack forward

All didnt work out.
Rance mid-field...oh and Ryan first game in the wet as ruckman!

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
For all Hardwick's many strengths as a coach, there are two glaring weaknesses.

Sooking about uncontrollable stuff and his player's poor discipline, especially under frustration. (Come to think of it they are probably the same weakness).

Balta today again just dumping a bloke after a mark and giving away 50 like it was the most normal thing in the world. While we continue to accept that as a team it will continue to hurt us, as this one probably will.

Can't see it being addressed in the short term unfortunately.

Yeah if practise and train like you want to play is a mantra we are in for a lot of 50s this season. Like always they tend to turn into goals for the opposition. The balta one really annoyed me too. You want that type of selfish behaviour to be *smile* down immediately. I thought in 2017 and 2018 we just got on with it no matter the umpires call but maybe I have rose coloured glasses.