MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

I'm sorry to hear Christian is still in the job ..

anyway - 2 weeks?
i guess 'outcome' had something to do with it? it should have nothing to do with it.

that's as dangerous an intentional 'bump' as we are likely to see ..

Reactions: 2 users
So it seems Christian is still adjudicating based on the impact to the player and not the action as it should.

The action by Pickett was probably the most dangerous action on a footy field. I'd go as far to say it was a more dangerous action than what Stewart did to Dion last year. The chance to cause serious injury was very very high, but because Smith got straight up its "Oh 2 weeks will be fine". He could do the exact same thing next week and knock someone out and break their jaw, what would he get then?
If Dion had been able to continue I doubt the Stewart incident would have even made it to the MRP.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
McAdam rated severe and sent to the 3 monkey tribunal.

Severe? I thought Kosi's and Buddy's were more severe as they both hit the head, whereas McAdam hit the chest.

Severe? I thought Kosi's and Buddy's were more severe as they both hit the head, whereas McAdam hit the chest.

Well Adelaide should just use the Kosi incident as precedence imo.

What a joke, I would have sworn Kosi‘s was more reckless but what do I know.

Reactions: 2 users

Kosi's in particular was worse. It was easily the more dangerous action of the 2 of them. I'd be shocked if the Crows don't go to the tribunal and cite the Kosi incident. They are dumbasses if they don't.

Reactions: 1 user
And now the tribunal will have no option but to give McAdam 2 because of the Pickett precedent.

Brilliant work by Christian once again :rolleyes:
Yeah but he’s just working to a set, predefined, flawed system or method of assessment.

Unusual for the AFL to have a flawed system where operating and adjudicating the game is concerned….

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
how is the Crows player McAdam sent to the Tribunal and Kosi Pickett not...?

more Christian consistency?

Hahahaha

Took these clowns ONE ROUND to confirm what everyone suspected:

The AFL/MRP is an incompetent and inconsistent joke.

Yeah but he’s just working to a set, predefined, flawed system or method of assessment.

Unusual for the AFL to have a flawed system where operating and adjudicating the game is concerned….
There’s no system. Everything they do is knee jerk reactions made up as they go.
They’ve copped a couple of days of bad press over the other two, then go *smile* we better do something here…

Reactions: 1 user