MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

It will be interesting to see how they evaluate the 2.
The bump, is the one they hate off the ground, not looking at the ball. But Cripps got cleared last year.
The fist should be automatically a 3 week suspension but you just dont know with these clowns
When you play for darling Melbourne, you're paid and safe no matter what.

Goodwin on Kosi

'He checked on him immediately'

Would Taking his pulse get 'careless' grading?

An immediate commitment to playing Auld LAng Syne on the ukulele in the dementia ward?

Donating your impulse control lobe to science?

*smile* me

All these *smile* spew 'authenticity' .

If youve got an authentic bone in your body and your asked about Kosi, no matter your connection,

you go at worst 'i didnt see it' at best 'yeah you simply cant try knock blokes out anymore, he'll cop whats coming'

I kind of hope Gil fence sits and stone walls and deflects again and consolidates his legacy

As The Man who *smile* up footy

Reactions: 7 users
Kozi should get at least 4 weeks for the bump (if they want to stamp it out he'd get 8) but the way the stupid grading system works he'll get 2.

But remember, the head is sacrosanct and you can win a free by headbutting your opponent in tbe stomach.

Clowns.

Reactions: 3 users
he should get 6 weeks. he lifted himself off the ground for maximum impact to the head. is the afl serious about protecting the head or not.

Reactions: 1 users
Kozi should get at least 4 weeks for the bump (if they want to stamp it out he'd get 8) but the way the stupid grading system works he'll get 2.

But remember, the head is sacrosanct and you can win a free by headbutting your opponent in tbe stomach.

Clowns.
Unless we do it, then it's a case of you ducked, play on, nothing to see here. (or free kick against for simulation).
Nuffies.

Reactions: 1 users
I think McAdam crows just made Gil and his MRP maaate's week pretty hard.

Almost a carbon copy of Kosi's hit.

These hits coming in the week of the class action lawsuit, it does make it interesting for the AFL/MRO.

Reactions: 2 users
Kysaiah Picket - 2 weeks for a deliberate shoulder to the head of Baily Smith. nothing for a closed fist punch to the head of (whoever the *smile* it was from the Bullies).

In the week where a head-high class action lawsuit is announced.... Good job MRP! Good job!

1679207999237.png

Reactions: 9 users
Nothing for the fist???
tumbleweed GIF

he should get 6 weeks. he lifted himself off the ground for maximum impact to the head. is the afl serious about protecting the head or not.
Clearly now the ban has been announced, Gil will come out tomorrow, say it's manifestly inadequate and increase suspension accordingly.
There is a precedent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
So it seems Christian is still adjudicating based on the impact to the player and not the action as it should.

The action by Pickett was probably the most dangerous action on a footy field. I'd go as far to say it was a more dangerous action than what Stewart did to Dion last year. The chance to cause serious injury was very very high, but because Smith got straight up its "Oh 2 weeks will be fine". He could do the exact same thing next week and knock someone out and break their jaw, what would he get then?

Reactions: 6 users

Clowns.
Kosi gets 2. Careless conduct, high contact, high impact
Careless? He launched himself high and straight at him. How would Christian define ”intentional”?
What a complete idiot. Players should be able to Sue him for lack of duty of care, the head is sacrosanct eh?
No proper penalty or deterrent.
Same for Franklin. 1 game. Joke. He’s never been properly penalised and just keeps doing it. Why not? MRO is a world class clown who should get a job with Circus Soliel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users