Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

Sex (I'm A...) - Berlin (The 12 inch mix which I still have in my collection ahh The 80s)

Sex (I'm A...) - Berlin (The 12 inch mix which I still have in my collection ahh The 80s)

Still have a turntable to play it on? I should add that records are my major (almost exclusive) source for music, I have around 1,400 albums. Nothing beats playing a record through a decent system.

Anyway, on with the game.

Berlin - Lou Reed

Reactions: 1 users
Outside World - Midnight Oil (What a Track to open up with from 10-1 Rob's Drumming Brilliant)

The Promised Land - The Boss Bruce Springsteen

Shake Rattle And Roll - Bill Haley And The Comets

This when it all began brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 3 users
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your booty - KC and the Sunshine band

* get down and boogie

Reactions: 2 users
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your booty - KC and the Sunshine band

* get down and boogie

This song makes me smile.
When my 2yr old Grand daughter has finished her bath I lift her out & wrap her in a towel, we then sing the song & "shake your booty", she watches in the mirror & giggles like crazy. Just love it :love:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user