Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Room a Thousand Years Wide - Soundgarden (this isolated singing version is a fascinating listen to hear the raw Cornell vocals)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Room a Thousand Years Wide - Soundgarden (this isolated singing version is a fascinating listen to hear the raw Cornell vocals)

THIS SONG IS BAD MOTORFINGER ASS!!

Isolated drum track too which for me as a drummer is amazing to listen to Matty Cameron's groove.

No mixing no touch ups just raw.

Room a Thousand Years Wide and Rusty Cage, Outshined, and Jesus Christ Post were the left right combinations that punched you right in the face when you listened to it.

I liked Soundgarden prior to Badmotorfinger but one listen of Badmotorfinger I fell in love with them,.

Not many bands have put together back to back albums that were so great.

Badmotorfinger was a great album it launched Grunge into the stratosphere along with Pearl Jam's Ten and Nirvanas Nevermind.

Then they followed up with their masterpiece album Superunknown.

What a great time to be in my late teens through early 20s.

Forever grateful I lived this era of music when it hit.

For comparison the finished product.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users