Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Love is (What I Say) - INXS
Great album "The Swing". For mine the best of INXS was from, Shaboo thru The Swing to Listen Like Thieves.

If I'm listening to INXS which is very rare I'm listening to this era.

Even though the Kick Album launched them in the US and internationally I didn't get into their stuff From Kick onwards, I guess I had gravitated to heavier rock and Metal by then and Midnight Oil was easily my Favorite in regard to Aussie bands.

Sadly, one of the very best tracks from Kick was Never Tear Us Apart and that has been forever tarnished ravaged and ruined for me forever by the ingrates from the Kochies Footy Club.

Mystify and Kick two of the others, I never got into the successful singles from that album like Need You Tonight, New Sensation and Devil Inside etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Say Say Say - Paul Mc Cartney and Michael Jackson.

This song was such a sickening earworm for my cuz and I 40 years ago as his 2 year old sister wanted to play (and mimed) the song a million times over.........grrrrrr!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user