My special night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

My special night

I flew down from Sydney for this week v the Dees, and i have a great win loss record in comparison to our average, so really you all have me to thank. ;D
Really was a cracker of a game to be at.

julzqld said:
rosy3 said:
Aren't the Tiges obliging? Tigerman and Gus both visit and see 3 out of 3 wins.

Hope the tradition continues when out other interstate fans get down for a game.

Sounds promising. Might have to hold hubby to that promise of letting me fly down to Melb if we get in the Grand Final. Wouldn't want to jinx the boys though.

I'm starting to think that perhaps I should shift back to Victoria to live, as I left the Thursday after the 82 grand final for a working holiday around Oz. I've yet to make it back yet other than a few holidays, and the Tiges have struggled just about ever since.

CARN THE TIGES!!!!

All i can say Rosy is lucky you. Would have been amazing, truly amazing.

Hope the tradition of winning when interstaters/out of towners come in continues for rd 12 vs Carlton. I will be there pumped with a fellow SA Richmond buddy and my Carlton supporting girlfriend and his girlfriend who supports the shithouse Crows. Will be good to annhialate Carlton.

TigersGoddess said:
You shouldn't do that Rosy it causes those with good (not to mention perverted) imaginations to go into overdrive
roll.gif

Oh and here I was thinking the worse! :p ;)