Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
They would have ramped up his training load. Not unusual that he pulled up sore. I would suspect they would be very mindful of the 5 day break before Brisbane next week.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Dimma said given there’s a five day break this week even that’s not looking good for Nank. Cotton wool him now and load up for 2022.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Nank important? Well, look at how StKilda have improved with their rucks back, Nank is just as important to us.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Put him in cotton wool for next year. Clearly he and Soldo must be fully fit if we are to have one more crack next year.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Without knowing the details, this was another gamble that didn't pay off if they wanted to keep him fresh for the Brisbane game.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Without knowing the details, this was another gamble that didn't pay off if they wanted to keep him fresh for the Brisbane
His injury hasn't just disappeared.
He isn't even certainly against Geelong let alone Brisbane
I would give him the rest of the year off.

Reactions: 1 user