NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Just to get things rolling, with an huge statement, I have to say that I recon...

Kevin Love is the best white basketballer since Larry Bird, and making his way straight to the Hall of Fame on a rocket!

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
A few random thoughts...

Tough loss Warriors, without Steph Curry
Go TWolves! :)
I recon Davis will be the league's dominant big man in a couple of years. Just sensational!

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
K3 said:
Just to get things rolling, with an huge statement, I have to say that I recon...

Kevin Love is the best white basketballer since Larry Bird, and making his way straight to the Hall of Fame on a rocket!

He's good...buried OKC once again last week for about the 4th time in the last year or so.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
He's good...buried OKC once again last week for about the 4th time in the last year or so.

I think he is averaging over 30 points and 12 rebounds a game so far, not sure about assists buuut did some great full-court ones against the Mavs last night!

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Shame Curry got injured again Streak. It was looking like the Warriors were going to have a great start to the season...

What are people's thoughts on the start by the Rockets? Living up to the hype?

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
K3 said:
Shame Curry got injured again Streak. It was looking like the Warriors were going to have a great start to the season...

What are people's thoughts on the start by the Rockets? Living up to the hype?
My sons been roping me into watching NBA. Been watching Houston quite a bit - I reckon they look the goods. Love Harden.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I like the Pacers. Took it right up to Miami last year and Paul George has graduated to genuine star. Hibbert and West are pretty handy too. Lance Stephenson is a bit of a wildcard - good or bad - but I love his aggression. George Hill a neat little point guard, no fuss. Not sure how deep they run though.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Check out the highlights of OKC's win over Golden State today on nba.com

Amazing buzzer beater in OT by Westbrook.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Damn basketball sometimes makes me mad , Blake Griffin ejected with 2 tech fouls and he didn't deserve either one of them.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Got the League Pass and watched the OKC v Portland game yesterday.

No buzzer beaters but an awesome game nonetheless.

Durant unstoppable - hits 3 x 3 pointers in the last couple minutes of the game to smash the Blazers who lead up until the last few minutes - amazing stuff!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
OK, I'm gonna have a whinge here. Just saw a highlight from LeBron's 40-point game today. He took possession on the halfway line and bounced the ball twice before dunking. He took at least a dozen steps, including a quick-step shuffle of 4-6 at the top of the key as he readied for his last three leading up to the slam. It's a joke, these guys are allowed to travel all the time - it's like AFL umpires letting throws slide or Lewis Jetta running 90 metres bouncing the ball three times in the 2012 prelim. For creatures that can be such overly officious hall monitors it gobsmacks me they let this blatant rule-breaking go.

tigs2010

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2009
spook said:
12 steps, not 2. 12. And bounced the ball twice.
I said 2 AFTER he gathered. They're never going to call those steps while his actually dribbling the ball. There's a funny one of Wade taking 5 or 6 after catching the ball and another of Paul George changing pivot foot about 4 times in the post which were let go and you want the LeBron one called? :hihi

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Must say I loved the pre-game entertainment at the All-Star game - it was awesome.