Neil Balme - Bring him back | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Balme - Bring him back

Not liking all this exodus. Could be signs weve hit the wall and could be down for a lot longer then what most here think

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Has anything been said by Richmond, Balmey or Adelaide? I can't find anything confirming the rumour. Until I do, I call *smile*

Balme roll at the club was how can I put it ‘topping up his pension’. He was no longer involved in football operations after the restructure of rolls with Livingstone. Whilst you never like to lose good people I doubt he had much influence of late.

I think some have gone early. Age reporting that it’s not official yet. Has only had informal discussions.

Looking at possible positives, it gives Daniel Jackson a chance to work with Balme and learn from him. When Jackson comes across to replace Benny the new AFL CEO, the club will be better for it.

Yeah it's a *smile* stretch but Brightsideritis is incurable

Don’t worry everyone. People come and go from AFL clubs each year. Balmey did the job we needed but had handed across his footy responsibilities to Hartley and Livingston in 2019. We thank Balmey and buy him the biggest vanilla slice we can find!! Talk of losing McQualter and Kingsley is also okay. There are literally heaps of assistants available and plenty who would jump at a chance to work under Hardwick.
The Tigers will be fine.

Reactions: 3 users
Lazy journalism that's what confirmation we're the reporters in this country hopeless.

My biggest concern is that clubs that Balmey leaves usually drop hard. Could just be a coincidence but has happened at Pies and Cats