Neil Kerley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Neil Kerley

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Has died in a car accident.
I always remember him because of the Ted Whitten game at the G in 95.
He kept people loving the state of origin.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
S.A. will be in mourning for knuckles. Can now search out his great mate/adversary Ted and resume hostilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
If you grew up on state of origin you knew him and you couldn't help but love him. Him and Ted were great mates and they were an embodiment of the old guard.

I know that era is gone and I know things are much much different now, but I look back on it with fondness.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
RIP “Knuckles”. Great man and great contributor to SA football.
Proud and passionate about footy in SA. Embraced state rivalry with his great mate Ted Whitten. There’ll be some bs told when they meet up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Liked his work on 7.
R.I.P Knuckles.
Knuckles was fun on 7. I remember he was boundary riding on a cold wet day And huddling under a tarp. The commentators who were warm and dry started joking about how they were tucking into hot scones. They cross back to Knuckles who growls ‘I’ll give you blokes hot scones!’. It was just so off the cuff and natural.

Reactions: 1 users