New membership record | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New membership record

OldTiger67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 6, 2016
I believe that a new membership record has been created:

Earlier today Eric Leech welcomed his newborn (today) grandson with a Richmond Membership. This was achieved ONE MINUTE after birth!. Eric was waiting at the Tiger Den at PRO with the paperwork and was phoned at the appropriate time.

Congratulations and well done Eric!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

Earlier today Eric Leech welcomed his newborn (today) grandson with a Richmond Membership. This was achieved ONE MINUTE after birth!. Eric was waiting at the Tiger Den at PRO with the paperwork and was phoned at the appropriate time.

I assume that’s ex Tiger player Eric Leech?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

my 3 kids were members before birth !

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
This is a key issue - forget the coronavirus, global climate change and everything else. The 2020 membership sticker has already started to fade (the yellow). There should be an urgent recall and replacement as the current 2020 membership sticker is unsafe to drive with. 2019 still going strong but the yellow in the 2020 version just isnt comping to Australian conditions. Has to be put as a key agenda item when the top RFC brass meet next. Its a wonderful time to be a RFC supporter :p

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Can your kids sign up their kids before any of them are born? The conceptual conception membership?

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
The argument needs no defending anymore. We have the biggest crowds, we sell out our finals. If you even need ammunition just use this example - Prelim Final MCG 2017 - v GWS 95,000 - Sell Out. 2019 Prelim Final Collingwood v GWS MCG - 77,000 end of debate!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
The argument needs no defending anymore. We have the biggest crowds, we sell out our finals. If you even need ammunition just use this example - Prelim Final MCG 2017 - v GWS 95,000 - Sell Out. 2019 Prelim Final Collingwood v GWS MCG - 77,000 end of debate!

Fair go, mate. You have to recognise that the closure of the Coburg Hilton has really set back Colonwood's major membership recruiting source.
But, if they had won that PF, there would be another 100,000 across the country telling us that they were there to see it.