NEW RECRUIT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NEW RECRUIT

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Hello everyone, i'm the new recruit to punt road end that is going to make this message board the premiers, like our beloved tigers, in 2003. Have been following you all for a long time (through tiger rival and roarpower) and thought it was about time to join in. What has actually persuaded me is this great new layout. Congratulations for your efforts Rosy. Absolutely brilliant......
Anyway it is a pleasure and an honour to meet you all and lets hope for great things this year.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Hiya Tigeronprowl and welcome on board :). I hear Richmond's new year's resolution is to win the flag so it's a great time to join us here ;D.

The more people contributing in their own way the better this site will become. As rosy and I have said before we want everyone to feel that this is their site as well.

Tip: Just say duncan is the greatest and you'll get no argument from rosy about being the premier poster ;) ;D.

Cheers, MT.

A

admin

Hiya Tigeronprowl, and welcome. :)
(Do I know you by another name)?
Thanks for your kind words.............the cheques in the mail, ha.
This site has been in the pipeline since Rivals closed, and it was obvious Georgeybabes had highter priorities than maintaining Roarpower.
George invited me to his house to show me the basics of making a website, but I duly forgot it all by the time I got home.
I bought the "Frontpage For Dummies" manual, and for a long time was too dumb to even understand that.
It's been great fun and I've learnt heaps along the way, but to me everything on the site is really only window dressing for the mesage board.
The more people who post and share their opinions and ideas or contribute in any way the better OUR site will be.
Go Tiges.

A

admin

Hiya Chris....Nah Georgeybabes has found other interests and hasn't posted on any site much for a year or so. Funny how things change for a guy when he hits 18, ha.
At the moment he's travelling the world and I get the occasional e-mail from some exotic location.
I have it on very good authority that George appeared in public dressed in Collingwood gear during the footy season ......To think we all thought his orange pants were pretty off, they were nothing compared to wearing Pies gear.
Haha hope he doesn't read this. Could be the end of a beautiful friendship. ;D