NEWSFLASH - Humphrey appointed new RFC mime coach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NEWSFLASH - Humphrey appointed new RFC mime coach

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Late breaking news just to hand....Humphrey B Bear has been appointed in a new position as Richmond Football Club Mime Coach. An RFC spokesperson stated "Humphrey has been informally assisting the club since the end of last season due to our poor finish and we realised that players need some form of backup plan should they be delisted."

After hearing this we later phone Greg Miller and he stated "We care about all of all our underachieving players and we would like to have them prepared for the real world should things not go as planned for them come trade time by providing them with skills that will help them secure their futures."
He then added
"At the end of last season several delisted players who knew the writing was on the wall went into camp with Humphrey and are now fully qualified Mimes and will be performing as the headline act at the Tootgarook Summer Mime Festival. I'ts now been shown as a proven formula and that's why Humphrey has been appointed full time. We will also use Humphrey as a motivator. Players now know that if they see Humphrey lurking in the nearby shadows it's time to lift your game or it's off to mime camp. Board members affectionately call it the Grim Reaper Effect."

An unconfirmed source later stated that talks between the RFC and Big Kev had begun in the hope of securing him in a future role as the official car windscreen cleaning coach.

Story by Tiga.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
tiga said:
An unconfirmed source later stated that talks between the RFC and Big Kev had begun in the hope of securing him in a future role as the official car windscreen cleaning coach.

Story by Tiga.
And aren't we all praying for something to get excited about in 04