NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Tough crowd. Stafford been brilliant so far.

If you're going to throw an intercept, make it 50 yards away. The Jayden Short school of ensuring your errors are a long way in front of you.

Ok. Might have gone the early crow (not that I am on Rams side anyway). Good to see the Tigers getting back into it. But Burrows didn't throw the TD pass.
They were down 21-3 versus Mahomes last week, give Burrow a chance to respond, kid's alright (y)

Like cricket, I generally wait to see what the second team does with the bat before I lose my nutter when Victoria or the Aussies play.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone been to a Super Bowl? Or a gridiron game at least? :unsure:
Lived in the states for six years. Went to a Texans game when I lived in Houston. Lot of crowd noise but you really see a lot more on the TV.

Tailgate in the car park was the highlight. Being an Aussie everyone plied us with BBQ and alcohol.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Lived in the states for six years. Went to a Texans game when I lived in Houston. Lot of crowd noise but you really see a lot more on the TV.

Tailgate in the car park was the highlight. Being an Aussie everyone plied us with BBQ and alcohol.
Maybe that's why you didn't see much? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

That's awesome. Me and my bro did 2 Super Bowl's in the 90's, seeing the Super Bowl live is great but the highlight is the one week of partying before the game, they find out you're an Aussie, they shout U all day and night.
We met these pilots who were loaded with cash in Vegas, we didn't pay for a drink the 4-5 days we were there in Vegas, saved us a mint lol :giggle:

• Love
They were down 21-3 versus Mahomes last week, give Burrow a chance to respond, kid's alright (y)

Like cricket, I generally wait to see what the second team does with the bat before I lose my nutter when Victoria or the Aussies play.
Yep, I'm normally the same. But tbh, I'm not much into NFL so don't care that much (too much gloss, glam. money and ads for me!). Initially thought BTs were pretty ineffective with Burrows often just throwing easy ones sideways, nothing very offensive.

But, if anything, they've finished 1st half looking stronger, and apparently they play great 2nd halfs. So come on Tigers!

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, here are the rappers.....time for me to take a break and have lunch. Dog farts are a better noise.

• Haha
Here's your NFL Greatest Names team -

QB - Chuck 'Throw it' Long
RB - Bronko Nagurski
HB - Mack Strong
WR - Webster Slaughter
WR - Peerless Price
TE - Cap Boso
OT - Guy Whimper
OT - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
G - Pork Chop Womack