NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Here's your NFL Greatest Names team -

QB - Chuck 'Throw it' Long
RB - Bronko Nagurski
HB - Mack Strong
WR - Webster Slaughter
WR - Peerless Price
TE - Cap Boso
OT - Guy Whimper
OT - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
G - Pork Chop Womack
C - Buzz Nutter
DL - Coy Bacon
DL - David Jones - as generic a name as U can get, lol
DL - Jack Youngblood
DL - Barkevious Mingo
LB - Chris Hanburger
DB - Quentin Jammer
DB - Spider Lockhart
DB - Atari Digby
DB - Baccari Rambo
P - Zoltan Mesko
K - Ali Haji-Sheikh
Coach - Weeb Ewbank
That's hilarious. Great work.

Reactions: 1 user
good half time show. Kendrick Lamar picked the wrong song, wasn't bad, but not his best. I reckon he was shafted, told which one to sing so he didn't upstage Dre or Eminem. If he had have done King Kunta or anything off his second album he would have. He did a great duet with Mary J Blige on that record, why didn't he do that? She was there!

I luv JuJu Smith-Schuster, that's a great name :eyes

Haha Clinton-Dix

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa :oops:
That last one is crazy. Bet people just went with ... 'him.'
Parents could have just dubbed him TongueTwister. :)

• Haha
good half time show. Kendrick Lamar picked the wrong song, wasn't bad, but not his best. I reckon he was shafted, told which one to sing so he didn't upstage Dre or Eminem. If he had have done King Kunta or anything off his second album he would have. He did a great duet with Mary J Blige on that record, why didn't he do that? She was there!
Do you like this 'music' Snakey? IMO, the 80s sound was better. Not sure why they f*cked it up during the gangsta period of the 90s. Those silly hand gestures are laughable.

Rams starting to look like the half-time Geelol team. Only capable of winning for half a game.

• Haha