NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
The results are in after week 1 of the tipping comp.

We have a logjam at the top of the leaderboard, with a couple of stragglers failing to trouble the scorers.

Tiger Force 2
Marella Jube 2
MyCotchinRules 2
Ridley & Sons 2
Mopsy 2
Roar Emotion 1
Ricemagic 1
Mainlandy 0
Redford 0

Interesting schedule next week, 2 Monday night games starting 1 hour apart.

Will study the tv guide and post week 2 matches around 9am on Friday.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

We have a logjam at the top of the leaderboard, with a couple of stragglers failing to trouble the scorers.

Tiger Force 2
Marella Jube 2
MyCotchinRules 2
Ridley & Sons 2
Mopsy 2
Roar Emotion 1
Ricemagic 1
Mainlandy 0
Redford 0

Just put the Bills game in Mops. They'll just win and cover the line; we all know it. Redford needs the certainty for a confidence booster :mhihi

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Tiger Force 2
Marella Jube 2
MyCotchinRules 2
Ridley & Sons 2
Mopsy 2
Roar Emotion 1
Ricemagic 1
Mainlandy 0
Redford 0

Thanks Mops.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The biggest laugh is Chimpley having to get his 45 year old son to help him out coz he’s too old to work it out for himself.
40? I thought Riddles was ~ 50. Let's see how much longer his son can support those dud Jags.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
No. No way you’re younger than me with that KFC original recipe looking skin. You’ve had a very hard life Colonel Sanders.
You realise all that cosmetic surgery and botox to your lips and forehead are not fooling anyone!!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Steelers in an O/T thriller!

TF be a happy lad.
Just watched the replay now. What a game. We look faster without lumbering Ben throwing the ball. Lots of new players. However, how did the Bungals get an extra 2secs after they scored that TD with 4secs left as time went to 0secs?

Great play by safety Minkah Fitzpatrick in blocking the kicker and going into OT.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Just watched the replay now. What a game. We look faster without lumbering Ben throwing the ball. Lots of new players. However, how did the Bungals get an extra 2secs after they scored that TD with 4secs left as time went to 0secs?

Great play by safety Minkah Fitzpatrick in blocking the kicker and going into OT.

Bungles bungled it, several times.

Great way to knock off a divisional rival