NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Was wondering how my Chiefs would fare with Tyreek Hill bolting off to Miami.

Needn't have worried, they will be just fine.

And no wonder, with a receiving corp featuring great names like :

JuJu Smith-Schuster
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Too many hyphens Mopsy. Can't win a Superbowl with that many hyphens. It's outrageous.

Anyway you're all playing for second. Bills have got it in the bag!!

Ridley sneaks off to Bills website to see how many hyphens on the roster...........................

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JuJu Smith-Schuster
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Spewing he left us.

What another spew for Baker Mayfield against his old side and now QB of Panthers with that close loss with 8sec left to a 58m Browneyes FG. Wind helped it go through.

Too many hyphens Mopsy. Can't win a Superbowl with that many hyphens. It's outrageous.

Ridley sneaks off to Bills website to see how many hyphens on the roster...........................

Hope Bills and Chiefs meet in the play offs again.

Last years match was insanely good.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Patriots are now a rabble. Poor Billy B is getting to the latest Clarko phase.

• Haha
Spewing he left us.

What another spew for Baker Mayfield against his old side and now QB of Panthers with that close loss with 8sec left to a 58m Browneyes FG. Wind helped it go through.

Yep that loss would hurt for the Panthers, especially with Watson watching on from the sidelines.

Patriots are now a rabble. Poor Billy B is getting to the latest Clarko phase.

Yeah what is going on there? He is essentially trying to be head coach and offensive co-ordinator?

Read something about it but can't remember if that's right.

Yeah what is going on there? He is essentially trying to be head coach and offensive co-ordinator?

He's the head coach and CEO!!

Jumped the shark.

• Wow
  • Haha

JuJu Smith-Schuster
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Luv the names man, thrown to by Patrick Lavon Mahomes II ;)

His passes man, never seen anything like it :love:

• Love
Seriously, has to be his last season. Please.
He's a baby at 45. This Polish guy Sobieslaw Zasada raced in a World Rally Championship event in 2021 at the age of 91 :eek:
"He failed to finish it due to a series of collisions". Wow, the old dude even survived a few collisions, what a legend :clap1
Gordie Howe ice hockeyed until age 52. Brady's still got time man ;)

• Haha

Yeah people are into him because he hasn't got a play-calling coach, they're kinda rotating it between 3-4 off them, which I don't understand myself.
Matt patricia, ex-Lions head coach apparently play called for the offense against the Dolphins.

Maybe they could recruit Riley Collier-Dawkins if short on hyphenated names?

He may be available soon.

• Haha
Yeah people are into him because he hasn't got a play-calling coach, they're kinda rotating it between 3-4 off them, which I don't understand myself.
Matt patricia, ex-Lions head coach apparently play called for the offense against the Dolphins.

Weird set up

No offensive or defensive co-ordinator.

But haven‘t had a defensive one for the last few years.

Welcome back Rice!
Thanks Mopsy, was a busy early period of the year, couldn't keep up with work and other things going on in life, so took a sabbatical from social media for awhile.
And I was in your neck of the woods from memory :unsure: Up on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks in May and also in July to hang out with my son whose studying at Bond University. Went to the NRL Magic Round in May which Storm got steamrolled in, and then in July the Tigers game at Metricon and the State of Origin in Brizzy a few days later, went 0-3 in those games aye!! :bash

How’s this Dan Campbell gonna go as coach of the Lions ? If that Hard Knocks show is anything to go by, he wound do my **** head in with all that incessant rah-rah over hype *smile*. Guy just yells and yells and yells.

Tipping the Lions will continue to be the failures they’ve always been under this basic, ranting bore of a coach.

• Haha
Thanks Mopsy, was a busy early period of the year, couldn't keep up with work and other things going on in life, so took a sabbatical from social media for awhile.
And I was in your neck of the woods from memory :unsure: Up on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks in May and also in July to hang out with my son whose studying at Bond University. Went to the NRL Magic Round in May which Storm got steamrolled in, and then in July the Tigers game at Metricon and the State of Origin in Brizzy a few days later, went 0-3 in those games aye!! :bash
He is a defensive guru though. One of those America's Game when the Giants won.

Found it, the America's Game 1990 - Giants - listen from about 34 minutes in and he devised a defensive game plan against the Buffalo Bills best offence in the league for that season of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Andre Reed. Lotta people I've heard since say he might be the guru of defensive coaching.

How’s this Dan Campbell gonna go as coach of the Lions ? If that Hard Knocks show is anything to go by, he wound do my **** head in with all that incessant rah-rah over hype *smile*. Guy just yells and yells and yells.

Tipping the Lions will continue to be the failures they’ve always been under this basic, ranting bore of a coach.
3.5 wins last year, anything 6-7 or more is a win for him and them. But needs a yearly progression to keep the job for a much longer term.

3.5 wins last year, anything 6-7 or more is a win for him and them. But needs a yearly progression to keep the job for a much longer term.
They’ll be rubbish.

They were pretty competitive in most games last season, probably better than their record reads.

But started the same way again this year, another close loss.

Please stay south of the border for football fixtures moving forward Riceman :)

• Haha