NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ridley Jnr very confident this is the first 3 from 3 of the season for the entire competition.

Packers
Chiefs
Rams

Geez....what a steal from Tulane with that shovel pass and late TD over the Houston Cougars with just a few seconds left. Houston coach going nuts in the end.

I'll give Tampon Tommy one more chance. Must win this at home.

Green Bay
Tampa Bay
LA Rams

Last edited:
"Congrats to San Francisco 49ers and Aussie punter Mitch Wishnowsky named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Month for September.

Mitch has punted 14 times for an average of 46.8 yards, including the longest punt of the season, which went 74 yards.

Most notably, he has placed a league-high six punts inside the 10 yard line."

Legend :clap1

FB_IMG_1664478609101.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Wow what a finish in London.

Saints denied by the upright and cross bar.

Reactions: 1 user
Well that result was a wipeout for most.

Carn the Chiefs.

Mahomes and his merry band of hyphenated receivers are gunna cut sick on the Pirates.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Season over Steelers. Bloody hell. Losing at home to the *smile*' Jets.....embarrasment.

Lucky the Cheeseheads just got through.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users