NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Geez Mahomes is a freak.

Unbelievable some of the plays he has come up with already in this game.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Seems strange doesn't it?

The offence is like a buzzsaw when rolling.
Mate you've got the only QB whose made the last 4 Conference Championship Games in Mahomes.

Next best is 2 Conference Finals - Rodgers, Brady and good 'ol Jimmy Goat ;)

• Love

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
P off Tampon Bay. No more SNF or MNF games for them until Week 13 from what I can see.

Cost me again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
That Chiefs defence isn’t very good either Moops. This game could still go down to the wire.

Couldn't agree more, they are far from the best group going around.

I'm quite bullish on Tampa going forward, they look heaps better with Godwin, Jones and Evans back in the team.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez Lamar Jackson cost the Ravens big time today v the Dills. 2 mins to go, scores tied, 30 out, couldn’t find a receiver because of the great coverage, but tried to force a pass which resulted in an intercept. Should have thrown it away and taken the FG. Dills go back down the field, score a FG with 3 seconds remaining to win the game.

Dumb.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Geez Lamar Jackson cost the Ravens big time today v the Dills. 2 mins to go, scores tied, 30 out, couldn’t find a receiver because of the great coverage, but tried to force a pass which resulted in an intercept. Should have thrown it away and taken the FG. Dills go back down the field, score a FG with 3 seconds remaining to win the game.

Dumb.

What I found even dumber was stopping the Bills on the goal line just inside the final 2 mins and giving them a fresh set of downs.

They then just ran down the clock and kicked the go ahead field goal as time was expiring.

Should have let them cross for the touchdown, at least they get the ball back with a chance to tie things up again.

Dunno who was to blame for that, probably a combination of players and coaches, but it was poorly thought through.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How’s the Eagles fans today. Once again they proved why Philadelphia fans are the worst fans in American sports. Hurts - who is having a great season so far - was booed by the crowd after he threw a midfield interception.

The game was only 3.45 minutes old in the first quarter with scores 0-0 !!!!

If anyone deserved to be booed it was Trevor Lawrence. 3 fumbles. Interceptions. I always thought he was overrated at Clemson.

• Sad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How’s the Eagles fans today. Once again they proved why Philadelphia fans are the worst fans in American sports. Hurts - who is having a great season so far - was booed by the crowd after he threw a midfield interception.

The game was only 3.45 minutes old in the first quarter with scores 0-0 !!!!

If anyone deserved to be booed it was Trevor Lawrence. 3 fumbles. Interceptions. I always thought he was overrated at Clemson.
I liked him and thought he was better, but it's starting to look like another Johnny Manziel story. Maybe it's that dud Jags team.

< NRL | Golf >