NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

14 hours of NFL action kicking off in less than 4 hours.

I’m gunna be out of petrol tickets tomorrow at 2pm.
Mate, I may have missed a thing or two from this list but from last night watched the Matildas into the EPL, the German Klassiker at 3.30am Dortmund v Bayern, some College Football, Baseball Playoffs, Bathurst and F1.

And now 14 hrs of NFL coming up, 7 hrs of EPL tonight and more Baseball tomorrow, I'll have no petrol for anything man :help

Bon Jovi said it best - "Gonna Live While I'm Alive, Sleep When I'm Dead!!" :coffee:

Reactions: 1 user
We are the Wolverines gonna finish this year ? Can they beat Ohio State ? Geez they’ve had an easy draw so far. Ridiculous.

We are the Wolverines gonna finish this year ? Can they beat Ohio State ? Geez they’ve had an easy draw so far. Ridiculous.
Harbaugh teams go well until a Big Game :rolleyes:
Think his brother is a bit the same, lucky they played each other in the Super Bowl, one of them was bound to win a big game man :LOL:

Yes. You blokes need to get it instead of staying up all night. You’re all ugly enough without huge bags under your eyes.

It's a community service we are providing. Makes everyone else look just that little bit better.

• Love
Well, there’s no way the Rams are covering now. Fancy putting up a performance like this against the Cowboys and without their QB as well.

Big questions in LA.

Well, there’s no way the Rams are covering now. Fancy putting up a performance like this against the Cowboys and without their QB as well.

Big questions in LA.

Missing FG's doesn't help either. Issues everywhere for the Rams.