NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
This is some crappo game man :sleep: Would be like the Giants - Suns on a Thursday or Friday night!! :poop:

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
haha the ref has clearly had a gamble on Denver in this game.

Took out the defensive player beautifully then.

• Wow

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I should put my home address on here and if you don't see a message from me in one hour, ring the ambulance cause I'm probably in a coma!! :help

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Floating fixture anyone ?
Pretty sure Week 5 you could have already put a good game up on the Thursday night, Arizona v Eagles, Bills v Steelers would have been good early season gets. Floating fixture you could have done a Ravens - Bengals which is the 11.20am Monday game could have been moved to today, Rams-Cowboys goes from one of the three 7.25am games to the 11.20am Monday for the Rav-Beng move to today :unsure:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You just absolutely knew he was going to throw an interception after getting the 4th and 2 and another set of downs. I wanted them to FG on 4th but no….

What a total spud.

• Haha

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
You just absolutely knew he was going to throw an interception after getting the 4th and 2 and another set of downs. I wanted them to FG on 4th but no….

What a total spud.

NFL betting is the most frustrating type of punting IMO.

Still a chance Red, FG here to Colts, then a Denver TD in overtime.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users