NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Eagles back within 2! I have every faith in the Commanders giving up another 2 touchdowns in the last quarter!!

It'll make the Cowboys effort yesterday look like the resistance of the Red Army in the Battle of Stalingrad :mhihi

Thanks Rids, I was trying to forget that Cowboy sh!t show.

Week 10 results are in, and boy does it make for mainly depressing viewing.

Only 3 tipsters managed to get more than 1 right, with the MNF curse returning to deny 2 of them a bonus point.

The leaderboard is tight, it's going down to the wire this comp it seems.

This weeks score in brackets, total score follows

Mopsy (1) 15
Mainlandy (0) 14
Redford (1) 14
Ricemagic (1) 14
MarellaJube (2) 13
Ridley (1) 11
TigerForce (1) 10
Mycotchinrules (1) 10
RoarEmotion (2) 10
King Kong (2) 8
MD Jazz (0) 8

Next weeks games posted around 9am on Friday.

And don't forget we will be tipping twice in Round 12

Reactions: 1 user
The curse is real !!

They won by 11 :rotfl1
We're batting 2 for 9 the last 3 weeks; on fire Mopsy! :mhihi

What happened at the end? They were 26-21 up then 32-21. Did they miss the conversion or do they not bother if the game is done?

We're batting 2 for 9 the last 3 weeks; on fire Mopsy! :mhihi

What happened at the end? They were 26-21 up then 32-21. Did they miss the conversion or do they not bother if the game is done?

Eagles were throwing it around trying to get a TD. Commies got possession and crossed for a TD themselves.

Ah well, it was bound to happen. Just sh!ts me to tears that it happened against the Corianders.

Once Watkins fumbled what should have been a game defining catch, it all turned to sh!t.

The curse is real !!

They won by 11 :rotfl1
Yes it is. What a joke this is becoming. I was wondering about an 8-0 team cracking sooner or later but didn't expect it against this sh!t side. Pathetic or what. 11 points makes it more excruciating.

Last edited:
Yes it is. What a joke this is becoming. I was wondering about an 8-0 team cracking sooner or later but didn't expect it against this sh!t side. Pathetic or what. 11 points makes it more excruciating.

They‘ve been much better since Wentz got benched for Heinicke.

I was hoping that being a divisional match up the Comm’s could at least keep it tight. Didn’t expect em to win though.

They‘ve been much better since Wentz got benched for Heinicke.

I was hoping that being a divisional match up the Comm’s could at least keep it tight. Didn’t expect em to win though.
I thought Wentz was a dud.

Not gonna go to any NFL games in NYC over Xmas and New Year.

1. The ticket prices are insane. $250 to $300 (depending on the game) for absolutely terrible nose bleed seats. $500+ a piece for second level, ok seats.
2. MetLife Stadium is a soulless place in the middle of nowhere and difficult to get to.
3. The games aren’t that appealing either.

Going to see the Boston Bruins (14-2) v the New Jersey Devils (13-3) in the match up of the century on a Friday night in Jersey instead. Sitting a few rows back from the ice. Let’s goooo Bruins !!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Week 10 results are in, and boy does it make for mainly depressing viewing.

Only 3 tipsters managed to get more than 1 right, with the MNF curse returning to deny 2 of them a bonus point.

The leaderboard is tight, it's going down to the wire this comp it seems.

This weeks score in brackets, total score follows

Mopsy (1) 15
Mainlandy (0) 14
Redford (1) 14
Ricemagic (1) 14
MarellaJube (2) 13
Ridley (1) 11
TigerForce (1) 10
Mycotchinrules (1) 10
RoarEmotion (2) 10
King Kong (2) 8
MD Jazz (0) 8

Next weeks games posted around 9am on Friday.

And don't forget we will be tipping twice in Round 12
I think this type of margin based tipping comp is more fun.

I went anti mopsy as the only way to catch up. Commanders failed me by not failing or would have been a 2 point gap. Sorry mopsy. Clearly should have gone anti mainlandy.

• Haha
I went anti mopsy as the only way to catch up. Commanders failed me by not failing or would have been a 2 point gap. Sorry mopsy. Clearly should have gone anti mainlandy.
I wanted to go anti me, but didn’t have the balls to do it. Had a feeling I’d get 0

• Haha
Week 11 tipping time punters. Some interesting games this week for us to sink our teeth into.

Dallas Cowboys (-1.5) @ Minnesota Vikings (+1.5) Monday Nov 21st 8:25am
Kansas City Chiefs (-6.5) @ LA Chargers (+6.5) Monday Nov 21st 11:20am
San Francisco 49ers (-7.5) @ Arizona Cardinals (+7.5) Tuesday Nov 22nd 11:15am

Please note the 49ers v Cardinals game is being played in Mexico City.

Tips to be submitted by 8:25am Monday.

Another reminder we will be tipping twice in week 12. The Friday games will be posted at 9am on Wednesday. I will tag everyone so hopefully no one forgets.

Tip well !

Not gonna go to any NFL games in NYC over Xmas and New Year.

1. The ticket prices are insane. $250 to $300 (depending on the game) for absolutely terrible nose bleed seats. $500+ a piece for second level, ok seats.
2. MetLife Stadium is a soulless place in the middle of nowhere and difficult to get to.
3. The games aren’t that appealing either.

Going to see the Boston Bruins (14-2) v the New Jersey Devils (13-3) in the match up of the century on a Friday night in Jersey instead. Sitting a few rows back from the ice. Let’s goooo Bruins !!!

Shame about missing the NFL Red, but the hockey will be a great substitute !