NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Week 11 tipping time punters. Some interesting games this week for us to sink our teeth into.

Dallas Cowboys (-1.5) @ Minnesota Vikings (+1.5) Monday Nov 21st 8:25am
Kansas City Chiefs (-6.5) @ LA Chargers (+6.5) Monday Nov 21st 11:20am
San Francisco 49ers (-7.5) @ Arizona Cardinals (+7.5) Tuesday Nov 22nd 11:15am

Please note the 49ers v Cardinals game is being played in Mexico City.

Tips to be submitted by 8:25am Monday.

Another reminder we will be tipping twice in week 12. The Friday games will be posted at 9am on Wednesday. I will tag everyone so hopefully no one forgets.

Tip well !
Minnesota Vikings
Kansas City Chiefs
Arizona Cardinals
Bonus Point :eyes

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Thought I read somewhere they had moved the game?

Edit: actually I think it was one of those TAB posts on Facebook. Take with a grain of salt.

Edit 2: yep it’s been moved to Detroit.

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Thought I read somewhere they had moved the game?

Edit: actually I think it was one of those TAB posts on Facebook. Take with a grain of salt.

Edit 2: yep it’s been moved to Detroit.
Yeah it got moved to Detroit Friday because there's another massive snowstorm still to come!! :eek:

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
And Detroit fans aren't happy about it because the Thanksgiving Day game Friday coming up is against yep you guessed it Detroit is playing the Bills :LOL:
So the Bills get to play back to back at Detroit's home stadium and the Lions haven't played their since 07 November, that'll be three games ago on Friday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
And Detroit fans aren't happy about it because the Thanksgiving Day game Friday coming up is against yep you guessed it Detroit is playing the Bills :LOL:
So the Bills get to play back to back at Detroit's home stadium and the Lions haven't played their since 07 November, that'll be three games ago on Friday :ROFLMAO:

Red will be shattered for his 2nd team the Lions.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Don't look now, but the Lions are about to go onto a 3 game winning streak !
Pffft. They’ve done this before only to lose their next 8. They should be removed from the competition. Do you have Goodell’s email address for me Moopsy ? Thanks.

• Sad

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Don't want to moxy them but Dak & Cowboys super impressive in offence.