NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Can’t decide whether to go to the Jags @ Jets game on Thursday night or not. Really dislike MetLife Stadium and getting there. Will be 0 degrees. $650 for 2 decent tix on the second level.

Maybe this is a better option ?

View attachment 17691
Only live once, and can’t take ya millions with ya.

Go for it!!

Reactions: 1 users
Only live once, and can’t take ya millions with ya.

Go for it!!
Ah I’ve done it before Moops. Saw the Jest play the Patriots there a few years ago. Once might be enough. I’ll think about it.

Actually, that game, the biggest take out for me was just how tall Tom Brady is. Well, maybe not so much tall (he’s only 193cm) but how long his legs are. He’s all legs that guy. Doesn’t show on tv but trust me, live at a game it really stands out. Frikin weirdo…

Reactions: 1 user
Ah I’ve done it before Moops. Saw the Jest play the Patriots there a few years ago. Once might be enough. I’ll think about it.

Actually, that game, the biggest take out for me was just how tall Tom Brady is. Well, maybe not so much tall (he’s only 193cm) but how long his legs are. He’s all legs that guy. Doesn’t show on tv but trust me, live at a game it really stands out. Frikin weirdo…

Interesting. For a bloke with long legs he’s never been a runner.

Looks dead set unco when he breaks into a trot.

• Haha
Interesting. For a bloke with long legs he’s never been a runner.

Looks dead set unco when he breaks into a trot.
That’s because they’re so long. He’s like a giraffe on roller blades as Chumpley would say.

• Haha
I think you are travelling a bit too well for my liking at the moment Jazzy. The curse may need to be redirected next week…….
Well I actually picked 3 teams for tomorrow and then checked your tips. I've changed one of mine

Buccaneers
Commanders
Packers

Well I actually picked 3 teams for tomorrow and then checked your tips. I've changed one of mine

Buccaneers
Commanders
Packers
Like the rest of us, you’re doomed where the Commanders and Packers are concerned. Lucky you cut one free from the curse with the Buccaneers.

Like the rest of us, you’re doomed where the Commanders and Packers are concerned. Lucky you cut one free from the curse with the Buccaneers.
I can't see how the Packers & Commanders don't cover. And I really like the Bengals but the curse forced a change.

I can't see how the Packers & Commanders don't cover. And I really like the Bengals but the curse forced a change.
Oh you’ll see it alright. A doomsday cloud like a nuclear mushroom, smothering your otherwise salient tips.

We don’t deserve this. He should be banned.

• Haha
Oh you’ll see it alright. A doomsday cloud like a nuclear mushroom, smothering your otherwise salient tips.

We don’t deserve this. He should be banned.
Told Mops I'm dropping out coz I'm having nightmares, seeing demons, feeling cold.....

Geez Bucs were dominating, they should have been further in front at the half. But its all fallen apart second half. Brady turning it over and some critical penalties against the defence. Staggering really.

Only hoping the curse of Ridley kicks in over last 15 minutes.

Geez, another Brady turnover. The curse may be broken.

And a dropped interception by the Bucs.....the curse is lifting?

Geez Bucs were dominating, they should have been further in front at the half. But its all fallen apart second half. Brady turning it over and some critical penalties against the defence. Staggering really.

Only hoping the curse of Ridley kicks in over last 15 minutes.
Ye of little faith!

• Haha