NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Haha how about the ending to the Patriots v Raiders game.

Truly bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I think I've taken over the curse, I shouldn't have mentioned it before tipping. It's a voodoo.

• Haha
I think I've taken over the curse, I shouldn't have mentioned it before tipping. It's a voodoo.
Looks like the curse has returned for the Commanders game. Geez they could have lifted if for more than a couple of hours!!!!

• Haha
Looks like the curse has returned for the Commanders game. Geez they could have lifted if for more than a couple of hours!!!!
Turnovers have killed the Bucs and Commanders. The players ability to knock the ball out in tackles is bloody good. You never saw it much a decade ago but every tackle is an opportunity to dislodge the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
Only need need a touchdown, 2 point conversion followed by a touchdown in OT.

Heinicke keeps running with the ball in one hand and loose!!! Protect the ball you idiot. He was lucky he did not throw an interception the play before.

That missed extra point could be costly

• Haha
Turnovers have killed the Bucs and Commanders. The players ability to knock the ball out in tackles is bloody good. You never saw it much a decade ago but every tackle is an opportunity to dislodge the ball.
Yes I also noticed that in the Bills game yesterday. The Dolphins were very good at knocking the ball out in the tackle and forcing a turnover.

Haha how about the ending to the Patriots v Raiders game.

Truly bizarre.

Chandler Jones stiff arming Mac Jones on the way to the game winning touchdown is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

• Haha
Chandler Jones stiff arming Mac Jones on the way to the game winning touchdown is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I don't reckon Jones had any intention of tackling him.

He was going down before a hand was laid on him.

Can't for the life of me work out what the Patriots were trying to achieve. Needed to take the tackle and go into overtime instead of flinging it around.

• Haha

Can't for the life of me work out what the Patriots were trying to achieve. Needed to take the tackle and go into overtime instead of flinging it around.
Too far for a FG so they wanted to be proactive and go for the TD. Hot potato throwing wasn't well organised by them.

Anyway, the Cheeseheads break my sh!t once again. Perform well when I don't pick them.

• Sad

Why didn't Mac Jones just take a knee and get the game into OT? Seriously dumb call.

Too far for a FG so they wanted to be proactive and go for the TD. Hot potato throwing wasn't well organised by them.

Too far out for a hail mary and were never going to run it for a TD seeing how deep the D were.

1/6 bloody hell. I'm gonna check again if the NY Giants won.....to be sure.

Ready for the spoon. Hit the bottom.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anyway, the Cheeseheads break my sh!t once again. Perform well when I don't pick them.
C'mon Forcey. The number one rule of the NFL tipping comp; never select the Rams!!! Even I know that.

(Actually it's the number 2 rule; number one is avoid Ridley's tips at all costs :mhihi)

• Sad