NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

The Jags defense may be the worst I've seen these playoffs. Missed tackles, dropped interceptions. And zero pressure in general. The room they have given Kelce is amazing. Don't they realise who he is?

The Chiefs have a great O-line but the Jags have been pathetic. Lawqrence needs to put up 30 plus points for them to have a chance.

Nice drive Jags, now stay in your lane, get beaten but cover the line.
If Mahomes was fit they would be down by 20 plus. Don't deserve to be in it really, their defense is just awful. If they can scrounge a field goal they may just cover the line but don't deserve to.

If Mahomes was fit they would be down by 20 plus. Don't deserve to be in it really, their defense is just awful. If they can scrounge a field goal they may just cover the line but don't deserve to.
True. Line looks good now but can they keep it with 7 mins left.

That's it effed again by a late score that shouldn't have happened. Lawrence is gonna get better. Line betting and gridiron don't match.